Reply Art / Writing show and exchange!
Need a fursona artist, paying up to 50k

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RavendorFoxx

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 11:40 pm
I just realized that I have NO ART of my fursona... NONE... I need some arts really really badly, and I'm willing to pay planty of gold for it, but I want it to be HIGH QUALITY art... No half assed sketches or colored pencil drawing... I want something GOOD to display my fursona proudly. 3nodding Help? sweatdrop

Character Description:

He's a fennec fox elemental mage. Regular fennec coloring. He's fairly well built, because he works in his own private diamond mine that he discovered under his home... So, he's also very wealthy.
He wears basically the same stuff as my avi (minus Fausto's bottle) White persian pants with the sleeves cut off of the persian looking tunic thing... Gold jewelry on his wrists and upper arms, and a necklace with a gold pendant with the head of Anubis (cause Anubis is cool...). A gold headband thing just like the one on my avi. (I swear it's perfect)... And a golden sword. About the same size in proportion to the one my avi is holding, except it's more like a plain long sword with gold plating. ... It's a magical sword, so that's why the gold plating doesn't come off on the rare occasions that he actually uses it. More often than not, he just flings fire balls and ice shards...
His arms have spirally tattoos from the wrist (under the bracelet) up to just under his shoulder. Normally, my characters don't have tattoos, because, well... fur... But, he's a mage and he kinda makes it grow that way...

Any pose works, as long as he isn't running into a battle raging... He's a happy fennec. Doesn't get angry very easily. He's like me basically. whee Thus, my fursona... Except, he's richer and better looking...

And, yes, I'm willing to pay up to 50k  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 7:27 pm
Well I'm out! Lol Shot me down. xd  

Roxas_fan

Leyla Giselle

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 10:26 am
40k in gold or $40 if you want art from me  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 8:56 pm
Got a description there?  

Katzekinder

Worthy Seeker

RavendorFoxx

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 10:00 am
Character Description:

He's a fennec fox elemental mage. Regular fennec coloring. He's fairly well built, because he works in his own private diamond mine that he discovered under his home... So, he's also very wealthy.
He wears basically the same stuff as my avi (minus Fausto's bottle) White persian pants with the sleeves cut off of the persian looking tunic thing... Gold jewelry on his wrists and upper arms, and a necklace with a gold pendant with the head of Anubis (cause Anubis is cool...). A gold headband thing just like the one on my avi. (I swear it's perfect)... And a golden sword. About the same size in proportion to the one my avi is holding, except it's more like a plain long sword with gold plating. ... It's a magical sword, so that's why the gold plating doesn't come off on the rare occasions that he actually uses it. More often than not, he just flings fire balls and ice shards...
His arms have spirally tattoos from the wrist (under the bracelet) up to just under his shoulder. Normally, my characters don't have tattoos, because, well... fur... But, he's a mage and he kinda makes it grow that way...

Any pose works, as long as he isn't running into a battle raging... He's a happy fennec. Doesn't get angry very easily. He's like me basically. whee Thus, my fursona... Except, he's richer and better looking...

And, yes, I'm willing to pay up to 50k  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 9:54 pm
bump sweatdrop  

RavendorFoxx

lost2darkness

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 12:31 am
http://truro.deviantart.com

I'll do it for 25k if you dont have a background.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 3:42 pm
Aaaand we are go. I'll PM results to you if I get anything worth more than a toss into the trash.  

Katzekinder

Worthy Seeker

Drekena

Dapper Smoker

3,225 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 4:32 pm
What media do you prefer? Digital or traditional? This is the link to my gallery, let me know if you want to do buisness. http://drekena.deviantart.com/  
Art / Writing show and exchange!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games