Reply Avatar Talk
What the hell was I thinking?!?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jibo Phoenix

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 10:37 am
Have you ever gone through your inventory and looked at some of those store (common) items you got and wondered what you were smoking at the time? I just looked through my inventory and noticed about 20-30 that fit into that description. I can understand uncommons and MCs, since they can be worth something if you play the market right, but I think I been online too many times when new store items were just released and I had to have them before I even seen what would really work with them. How many items in you inventory do you question or never use?

It's just a shame you can only sell 10 items at a time int he marketplace since I am trying to get them out of my site ASAP.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 7:39 pm
I have several item like that. Most of them I've bought when they're
first released thinking they were awesome. Now I don't use them at all.

D:<  

Jacob is awesome

Adored Sweetheart

candycrack
Captain

Fashionable Glitch

11,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 4:56 pm

Let's just say I had almost every pair of shoes on gaia, and I never wore more then half. I'm still trying to sell them all off. :/

Not to mention numerous other items that have been sitting rotting in my inventory for 1 - 3 years. I guess that's because before I decided I must have DJs I bought just about every single store item because I had nothing better to spend my goal on. Now that I realize I do have something better to spend my gold on I've realized how hideous must commons actually are. xd

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 4:48 pm
candycrack

Let's just say I had almost every pair of shoes on gaia, and I never wore more then half. I'm still trying to sell them all off. :/

Not to mention numerous other items that have been sitting rotting in my inventory for 1 - 3 years. I guess that's because before I decided I must have DJs I bought just about every single store item because I had nothing better to spend my goal on. Now that I realize I do have something better to spend my gold on I've realized how hideous must commons actually are. xd
A lot of time once you actually buy the item you notice that it looks really ugly.

xDD;  

Jacob is awesome

Adored Sweetheart

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces