Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Game Assistance and Talk
Help w/ .hack//infection

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Meliu

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 2:35 pm
So.... I recently got infectiopn and I'm stuck on the data bug you fight when elk is jealous and wants your braclet.....

ANYONE know a trick you beat it?

(btw I beat .hack//g.u. vol. 1 and I'm pissed. I want vol.2 )  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 7:55 pm
lol i got no clu what ur on.. what does it look like?  

Haseo626

Meliu

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 8:34 pm
Haseo626

the killer snake.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 12:12 pm
Meliu
Haseo626

the killer snake.

What level are you? And what is the area level? (Sorry I havn't played //infection in years)

If I'm stuck on a level I usually just level a little bit. I'm on Cubia right now on Mutation (i'm replaying the first four except infection since my friend borrowed it) So right now i'm trying to get to 40, even though the lvl is 35. i hate cubia lol  

The Avenger Tarvos

Bane Rie

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 2:02 pm
Since the area is a level 14 you should be at least at level 15 to be safe. I was at level 20 when I got there and set Elk to healing and had no problem  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 7:06 pm
i would just run around and like...use skillz or somefin and wait for protect break and bla bla bla...now i beat every single .hack game in america using the same strategy!

jk i have beateen all of them but not using the same strategy...i changed once i played G.U.  

The Ultimate Teddybear

ghostkill

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 11:20 am
The best way to do that is have Elk focus on magics that hit multiple times... and focus on doing the healing yourself... I can't remember if you can have a third party member fer that part or not but if you can... bring Blackrose and have her use skills constantly... come in and hit the creature with attacks like Revolver and such... and use multi hit attacks yourself... while focusing on healing... make sure you have alot of healing items... you'll probably need them... but if your level 20 + its actually not vera hard  
Game Assistance and Talk

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games