Welcome to Gaia! ::

Drawing a Day Guild! Improve Your Drawing!

Back to Guilds

Reply Drawing a Day Guild
I'm so confused!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Split_Personality

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 5:07 pm
User ImageUser Image

gonk So, I just joined, and it seems I'm always confused when I just join guilds - even if I'm the one who applied to join!
Okay, so I get that the goal is to improve drawing skills. That's what I want to do! So, do we make a thread every day to put our art in? Do we follow the themes in that one thread? Anything else that I'm wondering but don't know how to ask (or something)?

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 3:04 pm
Don't worry! pui will help heart

You just post your everyday drawings in the threads labeled like this "10/11/07-???". There's no theme, you just post whatever you drew that day. If you want your work critiqued, you post it in the "Critique Me!" thread. If you want to call attention to a particular issue or problem relating to your art, you make your own thread!

You can also make your own profile with links to your daily drawings, and whatever you might have out there on the web, etc.

All better? Don't be overwhelmed! wink  

little pui

little pui

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 3:07 pm
now that i think about it, a theme thread might be a fun idea - and it might motivate people to draw, since there will be a "purpose".  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 3:51 pm
User ImageUser Image

Okay! ^^;

Split_Personality

Kangaroo S.T.U.
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 11:19 pm
there the thread that's got a "daily challenge"

it's the "Monthly Schedule" thread

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=8830559

it's got challenges for every day of the month ... mostly... XD;;

they aren't ment to be followed or anything. Just themes if you wanted to for the day. :3 if you guys want a themed thread go ahead and make one. at this point we're still small enough that it wont' get all lost in the fray  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 2:12 pm
Hey, i'm new too. This thread was very helpful! Yea it would be nice if we had an active thread with a daily challenge. Not just for ourself but togheter :3  

Yumika

Drawing a Day Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff