Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Anime and Manga Talk
Dot Hack//GU+

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

haseo9

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 7:30 pm
i noticed something why does it look like in gu+ that haseo gets skeith at his first form look heres a pic*which is to endrances dismay*

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Dot hack// trilogy might be the mangas stroyline im not that sure*probably not* haseo has a more psychotic obsession with power in the manga than in the video game.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 12:03 pm
Manga and anime can differ. Take Xenosaga for instance.
The anime had Virgil alive the whole time and in the game he dies in the beginning.

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

haseo9

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 5:14 pm
So does that mean there might be more forms of skeith than just 3 in the manga.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 7:28 am
who knows. Take this
in furuba, the anime is TOTALLY differ.
Same with Rurouni Kenshin
for games um....I never read any game manga besides the .hack series.
but maybe he may have more? I dunno  

BreathLessX
Crew

fk12

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 4:16 pm
It was a weird choice by the artist, I assume. As far as I know in G.U.+, Haseo has the first form the whole time. The second and third form don't appear at all. I'm not sure about the Xth form, though...  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 9:41 pm
I KNOW FOR A FACT X-form appears in the manga i have seen a part of gu+ with haseo in his X-form  

haseo9

haseo9

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 9:45 pm
well i know about manga storyline being diffrent then the anime in full metal alchemist the anime version mustang killed whinrey's*pretty sure i spelled her name wrong she the blonde girl that likes ed* PArents but in the manga scar killed her parents.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 9:18 pm
The GU+ manga is /based/ on the GU games, they're not the same. ^^; It's kinda like another variation, a "this could have happened instead" sort of thing. As for Trilogy, it might be the same way, in that it'll be /similar/, but not the same.

And yes, Xth form is in the manga, but I don't think the others are. *shrug*  

yokaiy

xXAdventBladeXx

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 3:58 pm
Well I would like to know more about G.U. neutral  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 11:29 am
And I'm sure you will if you read the manga, watch roots/trilogy, or play GU. ^^

As for the manga, I actually like how it flows together. I appreciate the effort in cramming the games into a manga, and giving it a story that can hold on its own without any knowledge of the three games. I like the style of the artist too, sure, it's a bit different, but aren't all artists' styles different?

I notice that the softer, more drawn in detailed parts of the story are the more significant parts. I like that approach, as it probably helps the reader fill in key points, or remember characters better.

I really hope people aren't disappointed by the manga, because "it's too fast". and follow the actual plot. Why would you buy a manga if it follows the game word for word, step by step, hm? ;]

l-Deva Pein-l

Puppetry

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 10:15 pm

Ohh I almost bought that at the bookstore, but "Petite Cosette" looked more interesting D: I flipped through it though, Atoli is zOmg skin and bones O_o

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 11:37 am
yokaiy
The GU+ manga is /based/ on the GU games, they're not the same. ^^; It's kinda like another variation, a "this could have happened instead" sort of thing. As for Trilogy, it might be the same way, in that it'll be /similar/, but not the same.

kinda like .hack//xxxx, right?  

VH Crow

zawardo

Green Hero

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 7:09 pm
VH Crow
yokaiy

kinda like .hack//xxxx, right?
SPOILER:
Kinda, but boy Cubia was a better fake character than Kazumi, although Kazumi is fun biggrin

Anime and Manga Talk

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games