Welcome to Gaia! ::

[Vampire Knight Fan Guild] - Cosplay, Roleplay, fanfiction,

Back to Guilds

Reply [Couples] Post your favorite pairings!
Kain/Ruka

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LadyAlina

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 12:19 am
Hi! I noticed that there wasn't a thread for this paring, so I decided to do one up. This paring is my favourite out of all the Vampire Knight parings, because I feel that they do belong together. Even though Ruka is still harbouring a crush on Kaname, she seems to respond the most to Kain, and is comfortable around him. Kain also seems to know what she is thinking, and he does try to make her feel better, as seen from the scene where he danced with her.

What do you feel about the paring? Feel free to state whether you like or dislike this paring, and why.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 8:59 am
Yea i agree it sounds cute, i only read up to volume 3 (and a few seen recent chapters) but in volume 3 he comforted her after she ran out of the room.

Kaname x Ruka aint a good couple... i think its obvious crush from where she looks up to him, and by what you said about all the moments between Kain and Ruka it sounds so cute and right, i have been speaking to my friend recently about them and saying how he is husband material for her and she agreed with me.

oO-Ui-Oo

Friendly Puppy

13,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Doggone It! 100

R e a n C a r n a

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 7:24 am
I think this paring is great!

Kain definetly belongs with Ruka.

And Ruka belongs with him, she just going to have to get over her crush over Kaname, on that I definetly agree.  
Fumetsu Hime generated a random number between 13 and 666 ... 422!
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 3:07 pm
You can tell Kain loves Ruka, and is jealous at how much attention she gives Kaname. But I also think she has started to warm up to him around the end of season one. I think they will definately end up together.  

Fumetsu Hime

Nana Shinu Ai

7,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 2:36 pm
think akatsuki kain is good for ruka because kaname pays more attention to yuuki than her  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 4:32 am
they are the good couple together and yeah pirate
User Image  

Nana Shinu Ai

7,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Signature Look 250
[Couples] Post your favorite pairings!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash