Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dancing_on_hyenas

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2004 7:25 pm
Is it any good?  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2004 9:40 pm
bleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehhhh....Holds no intrest for me.
I'm not very much help...sorry... xd  

CherrySodaShoujo
Crew

dancing_on_hyenas

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2004 5:52 pm
hey thats ok...a "its boring" review is good, casue then i wont waste my money. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2004 6:44 pm
I thought it was pretty good. I havent read it in a while... and I havent read the whole series. It was still being written in japan then took forever to get translated so I lost interest. It's different, definitally. It's about a girl who was adpoted and she's supposed to be a princess... but she doesnt know that and I dont think she has any past memory except for being saved by this boy when she was little. That's all i remember ^^;;  

Misaki_Chii54
Crew

Masquanade
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2004 4:51 am
It depends on a person's taste. Personally I love the series and I find it great. It's a little confusing and it requires you to think, and that's why some people don't like it or find it boring. I really like series that are like and I believe it eventually reveals everything to you.

Why I like it?
The plot is amazing I feel in love with it upon the first book, plus the art is very unique and beautiful
Good news is the last volume comes out in Feburary/March-ish. whee Which makes me happy.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2004 1:12 pm
Ilove the first volume..i only got up to four sweatdrop .... like Masquanade said is does have unique and beautiful art....i hope to get the ohter some.  

Sakkakuookami

nlee

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2004 1:27 pm
~i love the story ,the artwork is beauitful ~  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2004 5:19 pm
I can honestly say that I have never heard of a series called "Planet Ladder". So I can't say if it is good or not.  

Tobias Mule

~Sakura Darkness~

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 7:39 pm
I've read that last series it was ok I guess  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2005 9:50 pm
Anyone care to give me a summary? I've been interested in reading it but not completely sure. ^_^  

TrishieChan

Masquanade
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 2:30 pm
TrishieChan
Anyone care to give me a summary? I've been interested in reading it but not completely sure. ^_^

www.tokyopop.com
go find Planet Ladder under the book sections. It should give you summaries of each volume. 3nodding But basically (note basically) it's about this girl who is the princess of choosing who has to choose one world to surive the "end of the world." It's a little bit more complicated than that though. sweatdrop  
TokyoPop Manga Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games