Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Naruto Yaoi Guild
Sai (spoilers for those who aren't caught up) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Naruto: Which do you prefer?
  the anime
  the manga
  both
  neither
  gold
View Results

Lady Kiba

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 7:00 pm
User Image I just made this gif of Sai, it took forever, over 70 frames eek

Anyway, what do people think of Sai? I know he just showed up in the anime so this is more for people who are reading the manga. I think he's awesome and funny! I loath Sasuke so I want him to die a miserable death, so I don't care if Sai is his 'replacement'.

Anyone agree with me?

Also, if you want to see more of the gifs I made (just Kiba ones right now), then go check out my journal.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 3:07 pm
Sai.Is.Man.Secks.  

fuuuuuuuuuuu

Lady Kiba

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 3:49 pm
Yes, not many males can work the half shirt, but I think it suits him.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 11:58 pm
RAWR! scream *is restrained from beating up Sai by Sai fangirls* LET ME AT 'IM! LET ME AT 'IM!

SASUKE! YOU SHOULD HAVE KICKED HIS BUTT! *flails arms* >O<

*ahem* Anyways.......

Geez..... I didn't think anyone could be paler than Sasuke. Sai doesn't even have color in his skin! He's just........ white. o.<

Selena_Kurashina

4,350 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

midori_tea

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 4:59 am
I like Sai, it's a lot of fun to see him reading on social interaction and all. I laughed so hard at the chapter where he was giving people nicknames.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 9:20 am
yeah, Sai is okay, he's cool but a bit arrogant but he's becoming less arrogant, I just wish they would continue with the following Sasuke scence again. I bet Sai would want a rematch with Sasuke for beating him up the last time at Orochimaru's HQ. But mostly he will want to capture Sasuke to save Naruto's friendship with him. Sai rules!
User Image
Sai's smiley face User Image Sai's frowny face User Image  

-Light Twin Keroberos-

iCopy

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 4:05 pm
I liked Sai's Japanese voice! <3

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 12:35 am
iCopy
I liked Sai's Japanese voice! <3

I kind of thought they would use Sasuke's voice actor to voice for Sai since the manga said Sai had the same voice as Sasuke....

But I'm glad they didn't. Sasuke's voice belongs to only Sasuke.

Open chest vs. Belly! >=D I'd go for the chest.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

xp

Selena_Kurashina

4,350 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

fuuuuuuuuuuu

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 3:14 pm
Open chest vs. belly... I'm sorry ilr, but belly wins. It means we et to see more, and have the illusion of seein thins... Like Sai's hapy trail XD, or Sai's smexy hips. Or they may as well just have all of them o naked. Yes... Open chest vs belly vs naked... NAKED is the winner for ever and ever XD  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 3:33 pm
I agree, naked is best.  

Lady Kiba

Yuu Okono

Versatile Receiver

9,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 3:42 pm
Sai is awesome, and perfect for comic relief, and, like iCopy said, his japanese voice is nice, I just can't wait to see his and Sasuke's confrontation.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 4:48 pm
I'll bet money that Sai will die a horrible accidental death when Sasuke is finally brought back. (which may take a while because we all know how well the last attempt went)  

Kitsune Kit Kaguya

-Light Twin Keroberos-

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 6:05 pm
TenshiOkono
Sai is awesome, and perfect for comic relief, and, like iCopy said, his japanese voice is nice, I just can't wait to see his and Sasuke's confrontation.

It'll be great, but I kinda feel sorry though. thnx to Naruto & Sakura's influence on him of saving Sasuke he gets slashed by Sasuke to prevent Naruto from getting slashed.

But still Sai is awesome. But I still can't believe that they used the words p***y and d**k(while in the manga he says p***s) in the subtitles. I mean kids are watching this show  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 11:36 am
Naruto_Demon_Gerbil
TenshiOkono

It'll be great, but I kinda feel sorry though. thnx to Naruto & Sakura's influence on him of saving Sasuke he gets slashed by Sasuke to prevent Naruto from getting slashed.

But still Sai is awesome. But I still can't believe that they used the words p***y and d**k(while in the manga he says p***s) in the subtitles. I mean kids are watching this show

They said p***s in the anime. n.n

Sai doesn't get slashed, he just stops Sasuke's blade from cutting Naruto, he doesn't get hurt. IO really only like Sai after Naruto changes him.

Also, how much paler could a person be. O.O;

iCopy

Lady Kiba

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 11:43 am
Don't worry, those words will get cut in the English version rolleyes It's why I like the Japanese version better. Sai wouldn't be Sai if he said stupid things. I too loved his voice and I think they did make him really really pale. I knew he was but it seems a bit much; he's almost transparent!  
The Naruto Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff