Otakon 2005

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

neochichiri

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 10:08 am
So...who all is coming to Otakon?

And should we attempt to do a TPG meetup like we tried last year....which ended up being Chiruki, Neko-Yousei and myself. heh

If you're coming and haven't pre-regged yet, you should DEFINITELY plan on getting to the con EARLY on Friday morning. They didn't have much in the way of spots open when the registration closed yesterday. They're being pretty a**l about the attendance cap for the year  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 8:41 pm
Do they happen to sell tickets at the door? I just happen to miss out on the prereg. ones and I'm wondering if I would still have a chance to go.  

Kusaleha

Ankoku_Ryuu

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 8:08 pm
I really wish I could go, but I have other things going on... crying It makes me sad...  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 11:48 pm
neochichiri
So...who all is coming to Otakon?

And should we attempt to do a TPG meetup like we tried last year....which ended up being Chiruki, Neko-Yousei and myself. heh

If you're coming and haven't pre-regged yet, you should DEFINITELY plan on getting to the con EARLY on Friday morning. They didn't have much in the way of spots open when the registration closed yesterday. They're being pretty a**l about the attendance cap for the year

when you say early...how early? I think it starts at seven and it's a 90 min. drive for me, not counting traffic. So I'm kinda lost what would be a good time to be there.  

Kusaleha

neochichiri

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 6:19 am
Kusare
when you say early...how early? I think it starts at seven and it's a 90 min. drive for me, not counting traffic. So I'm kinda lost what would be a good time to be there.

Like 9am early actually...with less than 2k tickets left, they're probably going to go pretty fast.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 4:23 pm
i dont know what an Otakon is can someone tell me???  

SweetXlil_aznXAngel

Tsavich

Dangerous Regular

7,100 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 5:40 pm
heh it is an anime convention....  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 2:57 pm
Well how was Otakon everybody? I was suppose to go but my ride flaked out on me. crying Well there's always next year. Oh and do any of you know any good websites to find if there are going to be any conventions going on soon and are in your area?  

Kusaleha

TokyoPop Manga Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff