Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Questions and Answers
First activity decided!! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thank you for your votes! Now that we've established an activity lots of people like, which do you like more?
  Number 1. I wanna hang out and get to know everyone in a regular setting.
  Number 2. I've always wanted some good back up in the ED! This would be awesome!
  Number 3. Games are fun! And if we can get to know each other and other Gaians more too, then great!
  Number 4. Meeting in the Towns would show our numbers and would be good shock value to others in the neighborhood!
  Number 5. I think a thread of Christians worshiping would be a fantastic way to witness to Gaia and get together with our friends here in Beniah's Den!
View Results

Beth Turner
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 7:57 pm
Hey guys!
After looking at the poll and talking to a few people, I've decided that our first activity will be to meet at a certain place and time on Gaia together and just hang out. Now- I need your help to decide where and when and what we'll do! I've had a few ideas thrown at me so I'll share them, but I'd like the rest of your opinions as well- feel free to PM me and we'll discuss this at length!
A few ideas have been...

1. Watch a Gaia cinema movie together at a set time and place.
2. Visit the ED and for one solid hour flood the threads with Christians and Christian support. That way, if anyone gets stuck, they can just PM someone on the guild, ( or several people) and get some responses to tough questions they've been asked. We can also provide back up and feed back to each other.
3. Meet together in a selected game (Jigsaw, Slots, etc.) and while we play get to know each other and the random people we meet there. This gives other Gaians a chance to familiarize themselves with our Guild should we meet them there, and a chance to just chat together as friends.
4. Meet in a certain place in the towns (the person who said this did not give a suggestion as to what we'd DO there together, so if anyone has a good idea, please share.)
5. Begin a thread in the ED where all of us go and join to have an hour of praise and worship (I don't know how that one would go either, but it sounded really interesting and I'd love ideas on it!)

Please feel free to post your own suggestions or PM me with answers! I want to post a definate date for our first event by next week, but I need your cooperation to make this possible.

I can't wait for your replies!!

Beth heart  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 7:59 pm
Hey- the poll is covered a little at the bottom by my avi (stupid avi) at least on my screen. If you want to vote for one of the bottom options but can't get to them, click in the first empty circle and push the down arrow on your keyboard down to the option of your choice.

Thanks!  

Beth Turner
Captain

fagon

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 9:42 pm
I voted for number 1. I would suggest that, instead of cinemas, we go to one of our members VJ playlists. I would suggest that who's ever VJ it is that they put informative Christian videos. Though admittedly I would put some funny videos as well. mrgreen

Also, while everyone is there I can take a screen shot and we can set it up at the guild entrance xd  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 8:46 am
fagon
I voted for number 1. I would suggest that, instead of cinemas, we go to one of our members VJ playlists. I would suggest that who's ever VJ it is that they put informative Christian videos. Though admittedly I would put some funny videos as well. mrgreen

Also, while everyone is there I can take a screen shot and we can set it up at the guild entrance xd

That sounds like a great idea!
What Christian videos would you play?  

Beth Turner
Captain

fagon

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 7:19 pm
Beth Turner
fagon

That sounds like a great idea!
What Christian videos would you play?
Well, 3 videos would be ones that I've posted in this guild once before. That of Dr. Walter Martin Debates Jesuit Fr. Mitchell Pacwa on the John Ankerberg Show. The other 7 spots I don't know. I was thinking that anyone who knows of a video on YouTube could suggest it and I could put it on the VJ.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 6:31 pm
Ok. Does anyone else know some good videos?  

Beth Turner
Captain

ChikiMongo

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 6:41 pm
You can find all kinds of Christian videos on GodTube.com.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 7:39 pm
ChikiMongo
But the way the admins set up VJ is it will only work with certain specific video share sites. Would GodTube.com work? If not what you'll have to do is copy the videos name and hope that someone posted that same video on YouTube.com.  

fagon

Beth Turner
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 7:47 pm
fagon
ChikiMongo
But the way the admins set up VJ is it will only work with certain specific video share sites. Would GodTube.com work? If not what you'll have to do is copy the videos name and hope that someone posted that same video on YouTube.com.

That's worth a shot at least.
What are some good movies to watch then?
Let's hear some titles- what do you think?  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 8:32 pm
a really good video on GodTube is the Everythin Lifehouse skit. Its amazing!  

ChikiMongo

oxyde gyabo

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 11:05 am
whee Wow! rofl
This is great!!

I'd love to have friends and share our insights and worship 3nodding
I'd love to learn deeper...

I want to share my experiences 3nodding
I'm excited! burning_eyes  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 8:10 pm
Since you guys are looking for good Christian videos, try searching "skit guys" on youtube, they do some really funny stuff.  

KabutoLuvr

Beth Turner
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 11:04 am
KabutoLuvr
Since you guys are looking for good Christian videos, try searching "skit guys" on youtube, they do some really funny stuff.

Neat! I'll definately look at them.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 4:53 am
I know of some Christian songs in You tube. Songs made by Kutless and Hillsong and one by Micheal W. Smith.  

Kezel

Kezel

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 5:07 am
WA I'm too late!  
Questions and Answers

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items