0%  [ 0 ]
I'm confused
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 20

HikyuuTera

Mysterious Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 7:53 am
confused I'm surprised that there is no thread for this yet...
Anyhow Jinchuu, I've been asked on several accounts on what it was and what it means. Especially from my friends and one in particular who is just now getting into the RuroKen universe. Since I had finally found the link to the site where I found the scans I thought I should share them here as well.
He told me it's hard to get manga over in his country, which is true for alot of people. However there are sites that hosts these scans that you can read the manga on:
Jinchuu scans <-- like this one.
For those who is going "What the heck is she talking about?!" on what is Jinchuu. In literal short Jinchuu means Earthly justice. The Jinchuu arc is also called the revenge arc. For those who knows what I'm talking about, w00t! However if you don't then I'll summarize exactly why and what Jinchuu is about. The Jinchuu arc is the last arc of the RuroKen series. However sadly it was never animated. We've asked why on several sites and still think it should be. Anyhow Jinchuu also fills us in on alot of aspects of Kenshin's past and ties together the three arcs. I can't go into depth on it considering that I'll send out spoilers for those who haven't read it. Those who haven't read it, you need to. ^_
I know there's other sites that do host the scans of jinchuu, feel free to post them.

Anyhow onto the other reason why I am posting this thread is that, to those who have read the last arc. Who thinks it should be animated?  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 9:28 am
Jinchuu's the coolest of the three arcs. We need to start a write-in campaign to Sony Studios to get them to animate it. Postal mail is best, as that gets more respect than email. A friend of mine on Fanfiction.net is going to spearhead the effort. Once he gets things set up, we can get into action.  

Ame Yuki Kaze

Clean Seeker

4,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250

TheIllustriousBlueJay

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 1:26 am
the 2nd ova did it no justice......oh and btw it's already started. the link in my sig goes to an online petition for the animation of the jinchuu arc  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 7:28 am
TheIllustriousBlueJay
the 2nd ova did it no justice......oh and btw it's already started. the link in my sig goes to an online petition for the animation of the jinchuu arc

I heard it did start, atleast on several Rurouni Kenshin forums. I wasn't sure if it was real or just a rumor.
w00t! for petition * just added hers* ^^x  

HikyuuTera

Mysterious Gatekeeper

halogazer

3,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 8:06 pm
I read about the Jinchuu Arc, but I've never actually read the manga. I really wish they would animate it, save for the small portion put in Reflections which would just confuse people who didn't know about Enishi and Tomoe. Plus it was just a sin to try and fit a whole arc in a little movie. It seems like such a cool arc. I want to read it!  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 5:43 am
the read the jinchuu arc. the ova missed a lot of thing from the manga  

shadowsoflife11

KinKin-chan

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 4:52 pm
I saw the OVA Reflections first, and was completely confused about Einishi. Then when the books on the Jinchuu arc started coming, I began to slowly understand it all (slowly because I had to wait for each book to come out.) The Jinchuu arc reaveals a helluva lot of info about Kenshin if someone was only watching the normal anime, and never saw the OVAs. I was pissed when I finally got the thrid anime season of Kenshin and it was all misc adventures. They were nice episodes of themselves, but I think the Jinchuu arc should have been animated, just to thorough in telling Kenshin's story.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 5:19 pm
yeah, they definately should have animated the jinchu arc; the end of the series sucked without it.  

Fide et Amore

Kenshin Belmont

Unbeatable Hunter

5,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 2:30 pm
So Jinchu is the online manga then? I had no idea!

I don't have much time online right now but I'll check it out later. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 12:12 am
HikyuuTera
Anyhow Jinchuu, I've been asked on several accounts on what it was and what it means. Especially from my friends and one in particular who is just now getting into the RuroKen universe. Since I had finally found the link to the site where I found the scans I thought I should share them here as well.
He told me it's hard to get manga over in his country, which is true for alot of people. However there are sites that hosts these scans that you can read the manga on:
For those who is going "What the heck is she talking about?!" on what is Jinchuu. In literal short Jinchuu means Earthly justice. The Jinchuu arc is also called the revenge arc. For those who knows what I'm talking about, w00t! However if you don't then I'll summarize exactly why and what Jinchuu is about. The Jinchuu arc is the last arc of the RuroKen series. However sadly it was never animated. We've asked why on several sites and still think it should be. Anyhow Jinchuu also fills us in on alot of aspects of Kenshin's past and ties together the three arcs. I can't go into depth on it considering that I'll send out soilers for those who haven't read it. Those who haven't read it, you need to. ^_
I know there's other sites that do host the scans of jinchuu, feel free to post them.

Anyhow onto the other reason why I am posting this thread is that, to those who have read the last arc. Who thinks it should be animated?

Thank you. I've always wanted to read the jinchuu arc. Finally!  

Yuki_0nna

HikyuuTera

Mysterious Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 9:18 pm
Yuki_0nna
HikyuuTera
For those who is going "What the heck is she talking about?!" on what is Jinchuu. In literal short Jinchuu means Earthly justice. The Jinchuu arc is also called the revenge arc. For those who knows what I'm talking about, w00t! However if you don't then I'll summarize exactly why and what Jinchuu is about. The Jinchuu arc is the last arc of the RuroKen series. However sadly it was never animated. We've asked why on several sites and still think it should be. Anyhow Jinchuu also fills us in on alot of aspects of Kenshin's past and ties together the three arcs. I can't go into depth on it considering that I'll send out soilers for those who haven't read it. Those who haven't read it, you need to. ^_

Thank you. I've always wanted to read the jinchuu arc. Finally!

You're welcome ^^x. Sorry for the late reply.. I haven't been keeping up on this guild lately... I should though. * just been pretty busy as of late*  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 1:41 am
Loved it. xd  

Yuki_0nna

HikyuuTera

Mysterious Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:10 am
Kenshin Belmont
So Jinchu is the online manga then? I had no idea!

I don't have much time online right now but I'll check it out later. 3nodding

No not just online. I found it on accident a few years back. Not really thinking it would come up. Then finally saw Reflections and Trust&Betrayal. *is glad she held out on seeing Reflections before reading Jinchuu*
I was just linking to a site that has the manga(translated) incase for those who couldn't get their hands on it or find it. I'm sure Amazon.com has it.. If you're in the U.S. I can tell you that some stores do sell the manga since they've started releasing them here. Depends though on where you are I think. * thinks it would've been easier and more helpful if they'd animated it* ^^x  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 1:46 pm
i read the jinchuu arc in the manga on www.onemanga.com. i cry every time i read it becuase its just so sad!!! i totally agree that they should animate it because the OVA pretty much skipped a lot of scenes.  

Ate Monay

l Himura-Kenshin l

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 11:46 am
oro?
User Image  
~The Rurouni Kenshin Guild~

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items