Reply The Creative Corner
Whats your Idea of a Beyblade Family?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KayNekoChan

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 12:46 pm
can you draw what the family of one of the characters on beyblade looks like? or you could just write it. it can be anyones family. even DJ Jazzmans.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 4:31 pm
Hmm, maybe you should put in the title "request" somehwere. Something like "Beyblade family request".

Neat idea though. ^^

For those that know me well enough know I've been working on a fic about Blader DJ's past for eons. Full of BL and all that pretty stuff. But due to laziness it's never made it very far.

Soppon
Captain

Hilarious Flatterer

Orionis Rigel

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 2:15 pm
*snortlaugh* I could always do Kai and Rei and their lovely children? I'd happily do that >D!  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 8:48 am
I can do some. Just give me pairings and I'll draw them and try to nick my friend's scanner. I already have some for Tyson/Hilary, Ray/Mariah, Kenny/Emily, Max/Mariam, Ray/Salima and loads more. I can do yaoi too, if you want.  

morbid_survivor

[+Fleas.On.Toast+]

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 10:23 am
I don't really have time to draw, but a beyblade family could be:

Mathilda and Miguel.

Ming Ming and Garland.

Brooklyn and Tyson.

Ray and Kai..

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 12:17 pm
Tyson, Hilary and Kai ('cause Tyson belongs with both) xp I can only make scetches, though.  

Daiku Maryu

7,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Citizen 200

Dazzler

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 11:42 am
Soppon
Hmm, maybe you should put in the title "request" somehwere. Something like "Beyblade family request".

Neat idea though. ^^

For those that know me well enough know I've been working on a fic about Blader DJ's past for eons. Full of BL and all that pretty stuff. But due to laziness it's never made it very far.

Laziness? For a fic? ATTTACK!!!!! *tackles Soppon* biggrin I'm in a silly mood.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 8:04 pm
I may draw some buuuut...my art pretty much sucks the hardest i've ever seen sweatdrop
I can only draw my avi...or maybe if i'm lucky I can draw some random OC....SOMETIMES...
I think I could do some children of characters...probably twould end up being what Brooklyn and one of the other guys children would look like...  

Nikomikiri

The Creative Corner

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff