Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto RP here Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXSakura_ForeverXx

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 9:05 am
Lilli wandred around the park with her dog. She watched the other dogs romp and frolick around. Friends hanging out, laughing, having a great time. "Why can't I have friends and have fun like that?" She wondered aloud. Maybe a little TOO loud...  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 9:18 am
Ok Now what do you want me to do??  

iBrittani

xXSakura_ForeverXx

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 9:23 am
do you even know wat role playing is? in this naruto guild you pretend to be a ninja. u make your name and you go off other people's comments to make a story you can make your name gender and stuff  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 9:38 am
ohh  

iBrittani

xXSakura_ForeverXx

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 9:42 am
yeeeaaa ok so ill start

Lilli was alone in Ichiraku Ramen eating as much as she wanted while the old man smiled happily."Why am I such a loner?"Lilli whispered to herself. Lilli wished that people wouldn't think of her as a dork or know it all but as a friend and fellow academy student.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 9:47 am
CeCe could never get any alone time with her friends without being chased by other ninjas. Why did my mother leave me alone in this cruel world CeCe thought to herself while running away  

iBrittani

xXSakura_ForeverXx

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 2:04 pm
Lilli walked home and CeCe came around the corner and WHAM she ran into Lilli "Ah!" Lilli shouted as she fell to the ground. "Do you mind me asking what that was for?!"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 2:38 pm
"Oops!" As CeCe says running awayas fellow ninja reporters keep chasing her."Ahhhh!!!" as she turns the corner. " I dont wwant to tell you about my new movie."  

iBrittani

xXSakura_ForeverXx

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 2:47 pm
Lilli sat alone at home and thought about her run in with CeCe. "Maybe... No.." Lilli ran outside and looked for any signs of CeCe. Lilli found footprints and followed them leading her straight to a building. Lilli jumped up in the tree higher and higher until she reached a window. "Um... Hello...?"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 2:55 pm
CeCe was with her Shinobi Leader while she heard Rustling in the trees.CeCe ran into the room where she heard the rustling in the trees. " I wonder..." CeCe Threw Kunais at the tree and heard a "thump" on the ground.  

iBrittani

xXSakura_ForeverXx

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 2:59 pm
Lilli had quickly jumped down after seeing the Kunais flying at her. "I oughta... I think I will!!" And with that she threw six of her shurikens at the open window that the kunais came out of. As they entered she heard a shriek. Lilli smirked and flew up to the top of the tree.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 3:04 pm
CeCe looked at the tree and saw Lilli. "You killed my Master! You will Pay!!" CeCe had a strange face than she did b4.  

iBrittani

xXSakura_ForeverXx

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 3:09 pm
Lilli had a straight face but reminded herself and CeCe, "It's the way of the Shinobi" and with that she disappeared in a puff of smoke. Lilli was only a one day academy graduate and was now a Genin but she was advanced in many Jutsus and was working on perfecting her Sharringan. She could control and focus her chakra, hit with direct aim, and much more. "I wouldn't be so sure I'LL be the one doing the paying." Lilli smirked once more and returned home.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 3:16 pm
CeCe Vanished went back to her home village forgetting her apperence at that village and went to tell the grave news to her villagers.  

iBrittani

xXSakura_ForeverXx

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 3:26 pm
Lilli rentered her village Konahamaru in the country of Fire. "I'm Back...!!!" She was quickly greeted by her master. She had returned from the village hidden in the sand and was delighted to be home again. She decided it was best NOT to tell her village about her and CeCe's little run in. Lilli's mother and father, Sasuke Uchiha and Sakura Haruno Uchiha were also glad too see her. She had recieved her Kekei Genkai from Sasuke and her beauty and medical and aim from Sakura. She loved her life and her Master.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff