Reply Roleplay forum
NEW Naruto rp Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXSakura_ForeverXx

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 3:41 pm
everyone HAS to start as an academy student you can pick your parents (real characters or made up) you can have bloodlines and traits your parents have you MUST live in an established naruto village from the anime/manga no made up ones and plz make sure you KNOW what role play is before you start!  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 3:49 pm
In the Hidden Village of the Sand Cecelia Naru's Birthday was celebrated by all the academy Students and by the Shinobi Teachers. CeCe had many skills that others did not have. Most of the Academy Students looked up to her as a role model  

iBrittani

xXSakura_ForeverXx

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 3:59 pm
In the village hidden in the leaves, Lilli was the best academy student had her father's sharringan and was really good with aim and jutsus. She practiced day in and day out and worked her butt off. she dreamed of becoming Hokage just like her father, Sasuke Uchiha. Lilli was a shy, quiet girl but that's not all she is...
Anyway, so Lilli was walking along the streets of Konoha as she watched the little kids in school laughing and playing. They all waved to her and she smiled and waved back. She laughed at the adorable girl who looked up to her. Lilli wandered into Ichiraku Ramen, sat down and started eating. She overheard that an academ student from the sand village was coming, accompanied by the Kazekage. "Who could that be?" she wondered  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 4:15 pm
Cecelia and her father were talking about their plans for Cecelia. " Cecelia I am goina need you to move to one either The hidden village of the Stars or the Sound Village.Your mother will be there too.You will leave tomorrow." said Shikamaru Naru."But Daddy..." Cecelia said. "I will see you tomorrow." said her father. " But daddy why am i moving??" said Cecelia. " you are moving because we are helping out another Village in War and if they attack I dont want you or your mother hurt." Cecelia runs off in tears.  

iBrittani

xXSakura_ForeverXx

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 4:28 pm
"Lilli...??" She heard a soft knock on her door. "Yes?" Sasuke came in and sat next to her on her bed. "So.." he said looking off. "What is it daddy?" "The old man from Ichiraku Ramen told me that you overheard him talking about the academy student coming??" "Yes I did" "Well the sand village is going to war and that student coming is moving villages while the war goes on." "What's so special about this student?" "Well her father-" "Oh so its a she?" "Well her father is the kazekage and we are having a special meeting tomorrow. He said he is not sure whether or not to bring his daughter so she can meet you. Well I guess we'll find out tomorrow.'Night sweetie." "'Night daddy."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 4:33 pm
In the Morning Cecelia had all her things packed and looking back at her village. " I will return and when I do, I will be stringer and better." she said. " Cecelia, You are going to be staying here until tomorrow you are going to come to a meeting with me and your mother tonight." said her father. " Yes father.."  

iBrittani

minimonkey_s

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 4:38 pm
(can i join)  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 4:38 pm
Lilli had found out that the "special" student WOULD be coming. "How fun.." Lilli thought to herself.
Nighttime comes,
Lilli walks down the street and hears noises around the corner she throws shurikens at the noise she heard. After she threw them people were running-she could hear their footsteps. "I still don't see what's so great about that student"  

xXSakura_ForeverXx

xXSakura_ForeverXx

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 4:39 pm
minimonkey_s
(can i join)

sure did u read first post?  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 4:41 pm
Cecelia was taking her anger out by practicing all of her jutsu`s on the trees. "I hate being treated like a little girl, You need to leave i dont want you to get hurt. He has no rght to say that.He hasnt seen me train he is never around he needs to leave me alone."  

iBrittani

minimonkey_s

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 4:42 pm
(ya but do the bloodlines have to be from the anime)  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 4:45 pm
Lilli retrieved her shurikens and kept on going. Something suddenly jumped on her back. "Get off me!!" She pulled who or what ever was on her back pulled it around and slammed it to the ground as she did that it shrieked. "What the..."  

xXSakura_ForeverXx

iBrittani

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 4:47 pm
No the bloodlines dont have to be from the anime  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 4:49 pm
Cecelia Screamed "Who are you and what are you doing here?!?!?!?! This is my fathers territory!  

iBrittani

xXSakura_ForeverXx

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 5:08 pm
"YOUR Father?!?!?!?! I will have you know you are in the village of Konoha. I am the hokage's daughter and as of today, a Genin. I should be asking YOU who YOU are and what YOU'RE doing here!!"  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff