Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Chatterbox
- Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you the stalker?
  Yes
  No
View Results

Shialu

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 2:25 pm
M'kay. Enough's enough.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 3:07 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. OH SHI-
YOU CAUGHT ME. D:

Just kidding. You would know if it was me because I wouldn't be sending them anonymously and I would be sending creepy messages with them.

That's really weird though and I'm curious to know who's doing it.
And I want someone to send me wedding accessories. WHY DOESN'T ANYONE WANT TO MARRY ME? ;_;

way to purgatory

Captain

Undead Deadeye

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 4:11 pm
It's not me. :/
WHO WOULD SEND YOU GUYS GIFTS?

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 4:59 pm
User Image

It's not me.
I'm way too poor to afford wedding dresses for both of them.
Hmm... who could solve this mystery...
I KNOW!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
DETECTIVE CONAN CAN!
cool

We're in The Worldz, PKin' ur playerz.

Sanus Ex Machina

way to purgatory

Captain

Undead Deadeye

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 5:56 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Or we can call DETECTIVE DESTRY!  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 6:29 pm
It's probably her. >(  

Shialu

Puppetry

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 6:31 pm

Oh damn...
I was totally going to guess PPN xD
It's not me, I'm not rich enough to make jokes like that talk2hand

Maybe BL or Kraeven?

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 6:46 pm
Not meh I barely know you guys.  

haseo9

way to purgatory

Captain

Undead Deadeye

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 6:48 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. If it's Destry, I'm going to kill her for trying to cheat on me. >:[

@Puppetry: I KNEW someone was going to suspect me. XD

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 6:59 pm
CPL?  

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

x-Rorein

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 8:45 pm
I'm am innocent of dis crime!
Anyway::
This sounds like the exact kind of thing PPN would do its kind of dissapointing its not her. ;~;

Uhh may be Saucey did it?

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 8:53 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. It is something I would do too. XD

The funny thing is, I was thinking about sending Slate a pink dress after I decided that he's my princess since I'm apparently his knight in shining armor.

THIS IS SO WEIRD.

way to purgatory

Captain

Undead Deadeye

Puppetry

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 10:01 pm

Ohh maybe Saucey, yes xD
Destry...I can't see pulling off something like this. That's totally unexpected of her if she did it.
CPL just lost her account, remember? (she only looks rich because I lent her katana/stockings/scarfeh ]<)

BL seems to have lots of Gaia Cash nowadays, so I thought it might be her.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 10:10 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. It can't be Saucey... she can't buy cash and I doubt she'd spend all that gold while questing.

I'm thinking it might be BL.

way to purgatory

Captain

Undead Deadeye

The Bordeaux Betrayer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 11:14 pm
I don't know. We have to think of this all logically:

My Current Suspects:
#1 fk12
#2 Puppetry
#3 Pink Plastic Ninja
#4 Griever
#5 Shialu

An interesting note to make: In the last few presents I received they said "I head you've been talkign about me." This could narrow it down to Shialu and fk12. What you two need to do is think of who you've told about me receiving gifts.

Also, I believe it a female. One of the items sent to me was a White Rose Band, an item only female avatars can wear. I doubt they can be found in the Marketplace much cheaper than the store price, and they could have already had it in their inventory [though unlikely]. I'm thinking this person doesn't know much about item layering and gender-specific items, especially by the fact that I was give two dresses.

Pink Plastic Ninja
I suspected PPN first solely because she WOULD do something like this. However I remembered that she couldn't donate to me at the moment because she is currently questing for a Bone Dragon Helm. That striked her off my list, until I remembered that when I received an item, PPN would sign on immediately afterward.

Griever
Griever could also do something like this. However, I doubt that she would because if she did, PPN would probably tell on her. You know, a sisterly payback. However, Griever was never on when I was sent an item [I checked].

Sauce-Kay
Simply put, I can't suspect her. She would spend money on me because we don't know each other that well [meaning I'm on when she isn't, and vice versa]. Also, as PPN has already said, "It can't be Saucey... she can't buy cash and I doubt she'd spend all that gold while questing."

Shialu
Shialu has all the qualities of doing this. She's been on every time I received an item, and in fact I was talking to her on AIM when it happened. However, she is currently being sent things as well, which may strike her off if she is lying. I know her well enough to know she wouldn't so this as a joke.

fk12
She is my most likely suspect. She always goes idle when I received and item. Though she does react to my gifts, this could be just a sick reaction to my responses. She also has not noted getting presents, and when my presents began coming rampantly I told Shialu and her about it.

Puppetry
Though she states she isn't rich enough, she does have an Elegant Veil, Ancient Katana, and that dress, all very contradictory facts. I don't suspect her majorly yet, but I don't see why she would send my MALE accoutn stuff like that.

x-Rorein
Though I haven't investigated it much, I don't believe she would do it. However, he denouncement of this was filled with "Anway" and "uh", and though this could be searching for an answer, it could also be searching for a scapegoat.

Deus De Saturnus
I don't know her well enough for her to know about past conversations between me and PPN, so I don't really see a motive. Plus, like she said, she's poor.

BreathlessX
I doubt it is her. She doesn't seem the type, though I could be wrong.

Kraeven
Kraeven hates me. So why would he send me stuff? It would be more logical to harass me directly, and then that raises the question of why give Shialu anything?

haseo9
Sorry, but you are a n00b, and you don't know me well enough to send me that. We haven't even been on our first date.

Destry
Destry hasn't been on in FOREVER. The End.

Chatterbox

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff