Name: Fitina
Meaning: mischief [unknown origins]
Pack: Usafi'tukufu
Mate: none
Family: Mbingu [sister], Mwujizi [sister-deceased], Isilahi [mother-deceased]
Offspring: n/a
Species: Leopard
Goal: to find his sister and a mate [which he may already have found]
Personality: he is very shy and tends to avoid conversation or conflicts with others of his own species and the other predators.
Brief History: Him and his sister, Mbingu, were two of the three cubs that their mother, Isilahi. Mbingu and Fitina were born twins and their other sister, Mwujizi, was born looking like their mother-a light coat with white spots. About a year after they were born, their mother died when she got tangled up in a lioness's hunt. After that, Mbingu and Fitina looked after their younger sister. After Mwujizi was killed by a pack of wild-dogs, Mbingu left Fitina to fend for himself. Since then, she hasn't been seen by any of her kind.

-need to update!-

RP Availability: currently available for RP in the Usafi'tukufu lands

Breeding Availability: open to any females

RP color: #916A4B  

dbz2010

Obsessive Prophet

13,400 Points
  • Battle: Level Up 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cats vs Dogs 100

dbz2010

Obsessive Prophet

13,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 7:00 pm
User Image

Name: Jabari
Meaning: Valiant [Swahili]
Pack: none [formerly Hamaji pack/Amani'Kikundi pack]
Mate: Shunabu
Family: Mother- Ujuzi
Father- Kengee
Siblings- Momo, Chafu, Poka, Kisho, Tamu'kimya, Shui, and Gin
Mate-Shunabu
Offspring: Kipenzi, Rajit, Saraiyu, 'Alazzi, Ekwueme
Species: Wild Dog
Goal: none at the moment
Personality: He is a little bit too careless and is known for being very naïve. Despite this, he has a cheerful personality and doesn’t make enemies quickly, though it is hard for him to make friends. He shies away from others he doesn’t know and has a big hole in his heart when he got lost away from his family and old pack.
Brief History: He was born in the Hamaji pack and grew up on the edge of the Prideland pack-lands. When the news of the death of the king arrived at the pack’s ears, the lead Wild Dog decided to move the pack. On their journey to their new pack-lands Jabari got separated away from the pack, but got rejoined with his sister, Gzifa. He started to follow her around, but he knew that one day he would have to find a pack of his own to join and a mate, too.

-need to update-

RP Availability: currently available for any RP in the Amani pack and with any of his family (including his own siblings)

Breeding Availability: tied to Shu for life (trying for their second litter)

RP color: #8C2323  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 7:01 pm
User Image

Name: Panya
Meaning: Crown [Slavic]
Pack: Pridelands
Mate: n/a
Family: none
Offspring: none
Species: Lioness
Goal: to fit into her new pride and to find a mate
Personality: she is very naive and in unsure of herself most of the time. She rarely gets angry, but when she does she is quick to calm down. She is also a little ditsy.
Brief History: she has always been a wanderer since birth. Her mother died when she was an adolescent and she never knew her father. When her siblings decided to roam out on their own, they left her all alone. Since then she has been wandering for the perfect pride to take her in as one of their own.

-need to update!-

RP Availability: anyone in the Pridelands

Breeding Availability: needs to have at least three RPs with her to consider breeding with her [five RPs in total for the male wanting to mate (one or two not with her)]

RP color: #953100  

dbz2010

Obsessive Prophet

13,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cats vs Dogs 100

dbz2010

Obsessive Prophet

13,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 12:51 am
User Image

Name: Mbingu
Meaning: heaven [swahili]
Pack: Usafi'tukufu
Family: Fitina [twin brother], Mwujizi [sister-deceased], Isilahi [mother-deceased]
Species: Leopard
Goal: to find a mate and hopefully settle down with him
Brief History: -need to update!-

RP Availability: anyone in the Usafi clan

Breeding Availability: open to any male

RP Color: #996A3C  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 7:04 pm
User Image

Name: Kipenzi
Meaning: Precious one; beloved [swahili]
Pack: none [formerly Amani'kikundi pack]
Family: Jabari [father], Shunabu [mother], Rajit, Saraiyu, 'Alazzi, Ekwueme
Species: Wild Dog
Goal: to get through life and maybe find a mate
Brief History: -need to update!-

RP Availability: anyone with any of her siblings

Breeding Availability: open!

RP Color: #660A00  

dbz2010

Obsessive Prophet

13,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cats vs Dogs 100

dbz2010

Obsessive Prophet

13,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 7:07 pm
reserved  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 7:08 pm
Fitina RP links:
old=
Fate's Meeting-Complete
Here We Go Again-Complete?
no title-Complete

new=

Jabari RP links:
old=
Jabari's Grand Adventure-Complete
Kiss My Sanity Good-bye [birthing RP]-Complete
Romeo and Juliet-Ongoing
Hello, Sir-Ongoing

new=
What's in a day-complete!
One Long Day-dead
Orinoco Flow-complete!
----
Siblings Reunited-Dead

Panya RP links:
old=
Panya's Journey to the North House-Completed
Oh joy! More Company!-Ongoing

new=

--------------------
Kipenzi:
One Long Day-dead
Orinoco Flow-complete!  

dbz2010

Obsessive Prophet

13,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cats vs Dogs 100

dbz2010

Obsessive Prophet

13,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 7:20 pm
dbz2004
User Image

Fitina yawnd widely as he laid under a shady tree in the middle of the vast plains. He twitched one of his ears slightly as he laid his head on the ground. He had been very lazy for the past few days and had only gotten up to hunt for himself. The hunt for his twin sister had gotten too cold for him to continue on, so he decided to take a break from it until it grew warmer again. he flicked his cream colored tail slightly as he watched the clouds in the sky. 'This is a perfect life,' he thought to himself happily.

[alright.]

Ary Keeyara
User Image

Shantanu felt the wind under her wings as she rode the air currents, her eyes filled with a gentle warmth of joy. Nothing could beat the feeling of being in the air with the wind in your feathers! The corners of her beak twitched into a smile, but the small movement could only be noted as such by other birds. She coudn't grin like lions or other animals could, but that didn't mean she didn't have her own way about it.

With a dip of her wings and a flicker of a sweeping movement she ducked into the tree up ahead. She landed quick, careful talons on a branch, folding her wings smoothly at her side as she hopped along for a better perch. Her orange eyes scoped out the area and quickly caught sight of the leopard below. Her cool head over bore any instinctal fears of the creatures. He was up high and he was not. And she was far faster then he looked at the moment.

dbz2004

Fitina twitched an ear at the sound of fluttering above his head. He rolled over onto his stomach to see a bird perched on a branch in the tree he had taken refuge under. He flicked his tail slowly as he gazed at the tiny bird curiously.

'It could be a meal,' he thought to himself. 'But if I try to catch it, the bird might fly away. I know I have an advantage in the tree, but the bird has an advantage in the sky if it manages to fly away. Besides, it is too small for a meal. Guess I will stick to bigger game.' He yawned again and slowly rolled over onto his stomach. "Tiny bird alone?" he asked up to Shantanu. "I thought your kin always flew in...umm...groups."

Ary Keeyara
"Flocks," Tanu corrected smoothly to the leopard below, hoping one branch lower. She wasn't stupid enough to go any closer, plus she was at a nice perch. The air currents were warm and strong here, so flight would be easy if it was needed. She did hope it wasn't. "I'm afraid I'm traveling and I was really part of a flock to begin with," she explained simple, her voice a low, mature sound. It was almost motherly. Was it strange she talked so freely to a predator? She didn't really think so. But then, she was far more comfortable with lions and such then she should be.

dbz2004

"Ah, I see. Flock, huh? Sounds interesting." He slowly sat up on his haunches and placed one paw on the trunk of the tree. He didn't want to scare the bird away, but he was very curious of it and wanted to get closer.

He pinned an ear back slightly and gazed at the bird with his lavendar-hued eyes. "Did you get lost and forget where they perched?" he asked her curiously. It made him remember about his sister, yet it was Mbingu who had wandered away from him and gotten 'lost'.

Ary Keeyara

Tanu shook her head, hopping to the side slightly, a little farther away from his gaze. Yet despite her quick, flighty movements the look she returned was calm. "No, no," she chirped in reply, "I have no flock. I have a different sort of place. I'm looking for someone in particular at the moment." She really had no idea where to look, but she knew to follow her gut and she'd end up where she needed to be. That was how it had always been for her kind and she didn't expect it to change now.

dbz2004

"Ah, so you lost someone you care for, too," he said in a quiet voice. He gently set his paw down on the ground and gazed away from the bird. "I hope you find your friend soon. I know what it feels like to loose someone close. I lost many to death and one disappeared when we were still cubs." He flicked his tail back and forth on the ground, his eyes scanning the horizon for any rogue lions and hyenas.

Ary Keeyara

"No, no," Tanu shook her head, feeling a stab of sympathy for the leopard. It must be horrible to loose loved ones. Her family was back in the desert, nesting in trees by the small places that had water. But she had left them willingly. "I'm searching for someone I've never met, actually," she told him with smooth control, "I'm doing my duty to my clan, to my flock." She bobbed her head up and down and then cocked it to the side, "I am so sorry about your friend...I hope you find them soon."

dbz2004

"Me, too," he whispered under his breath before gazing up at the bird for a few seconds. "Looking for someone you've never seen before? Was this bird part of your flock or is it a relative of another bird?" he asked curious. His curiousity seemed to have gotten a hold of him and he wanted to know more about Tanu.

Ary Keeyara
Tanu chuckled, ruffling her feathers, "Neither. She's a lion, actually." She hopped a little closer, seeming a little more comfortable with him now, even if she had been cool headed before. "I really don't know much about her...except that her bloodline has always bonded with my clan, someone of my flock, for generations. At least, until two generations ago when her grandmother fled. I'm going to find her so we can do our duty once again." It really was an odd practice, Tanu knew, but she firmly believed in doing what tradition dictated. Besides, it simply meant being a close friend to this lioness. Unless she was of a bad temperment she didn't see how that could be so bad.

[OOC] Journals [OOC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games