Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Nintendo Gaming
Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

darkslasherX
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 7:15 pm
Recently I've been obsessing over this game, and trying to obtain the Piranha Suit (which requires you to obtain the Game Boy Horror SP before battling Piranha Bean), while transcribing all of Fawful's witty lines. Here's one of my favorites so far:
Fawful
Princess Peach's sweet voice will soon be the bread that makes the sandwich of Cackletta's desires! And this battle shall be the delicious mustard on that bread! The mustard of your doom!

So don't be confused when I start talking about "mustard of doom" around here.
If you didn't know, Cackletta is the big boss of the game, and Fawful is Cackletta's loyal and witty henchman.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 10:07 pm
But Fawful's best lines are at the end! You know, the one with all the comebacks. xd  

Chaotix Bluix
Crew

Eternal Lunatic

16,850 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Divine Donator 100

darkslasherX
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 1:30 pm
Quiet, you. I'm not that far yet.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 6:40 pm
I beat the game.Last year.Final boss was hard.Damn you G**** Cackletta!  

Raike99

darkslasherX
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 10:06 am
I beat the game too, but I'm going for every item right now. I just realized I missed one, too... I guess I'll finish up this game, and then try again...  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 12:13 am
Oh how did I ever miss this one? I am obsessed with this game too even though I havent had it for nearly two years since my freind's freind lost (my copy of) it! D: And now I found it somewhere and I have no money to get it XP figures. I HAVE FURY! lol I got the newer version ,that sequel, and fawful is actually in it too, but not as funny, just weirder and older and bean obsessed.... I miss that game. And I had a hard time living thru the second battle w/ bowletta, not fir being at one hp lolluckily I had lots of health shrooms. I even made a cheat file with max stats cause I was bored one day....  

purrfectwerecat

Kirei_chan

O.G. Codger

6,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 10:29 pm
I played this game a bunch over the summer because I realized I had internet and could get unstuck from the spot I was stuck at for two years XP  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 9:02 pm
I love the game. Most of the time I just play this game. I just hate the part where you have to wait til' the bridge was fix. Other than that, I got all the "Advanced" of the Bro. Attack, All of the items(despite selling them), right now Luigi and Mario are about lvl 61 or 62. And I got 9999 Beanbean coins(or just call it coins).  

KRaZyAmmo

ArcNeoMasato

Sparkly Gawker

7,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 1:02 pm
It took me a LONG time time beat but I love that game! I don't know if I have all the items, but I'm level 50+ and have all 4 bro attacks at Advance.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 6:55 pm
I've got to get back to that game...  

Drake_XIV

Malevolent Duelist

5,850 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • PvP 200

Feriku

Conservative Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 7:07 am
Wow, it was a long time ago that I played that game, but I loved it! I have the sequel, too, but I haven't finished it...  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:51 pm
fun fun fun  

TDogVelarde26

TDogVelarde26

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 9:39 pm
will it get better  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 5:51 pm
i loved this game. i haven't played it in so long because i got stuck somewhere and i haven't been able to figure it out since. but from what i did actually play, it was addicting!  

sushi phish

Nintendo Gaming

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff