Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Sims 2 Guild

Back to Guilds

Great place to share/show your creations and meet other TS2 fans! 

Tags: Sims2, Simulation, Maxis, Electronic Arts, Social Bunny 

Reply Main Forum
The disgruntled Weatherman

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AngelKeeper2k1

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 7:39 pm
My sim had just started to watch the TV on the Weather Channel when the Weatherman said:

"Oh, what's the big deal? It's hot, it's cold, it's raining, it's snowing, who cares? It still doesn't change the fact that my job is to basically look out the window. You know how depressing that is?"

It made me laugh. Has there been any odd moments that make you laugh? blaugh  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 7:43 am
um my sims were woohoo'ing and the son was just standing there asking for homework help or something >

homicidal-duck-tape

Banana-nana

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 8:13 am
Haha, that's funny. I never check the weather. xd

I think what always gets me is when the children go up to the parents and congratulate them on woohooing.

There was another time A parent and his teenage daughter were talking about love and kisses and making out. I figured he was pretty much giving her "the talk." blaugh

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 9:47 pm
Same thing here the dad ( Mat) and the daughter (Kat) were talking and the woohoo symbol came up like 5 times...that and the 2 hearts. I was like " Ok i know you have romance aspirations but seriously o0" Also i was playing the PS2 version and my brothers sims were woohoo'ing and all of a sudden i was standing there >< holding a newspaper. When they were done they shoo-d me out  

homicidal-duck-tape

Simming
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 12:13 am
I love it when my Sims give their children "the talk". Mine usually do before the kids are teens. It's really funny when you have grandma, grandpa, the four kids, mom, and dad all sitting around the table eating dinner while discussing the facts of life. lol  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 11:06 am
Really frequently I'll see children and teenage females thinking of their dads with little hearts bubbling up everywhere. O.O; Anyone else see this? It's like every time I have a dad, his daughters totally crush on him.  

Fin Raziel

awsome5

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 12:35 am
i remember one time i had a toddler and she was watching TV and then on TV there was an explosion and then she started clapping and laughing.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 9:25 pm
awsome5
i remember one time i had a toddler and she was watching TV and then on TV there was an explosion and then she started clapping and laughing.
lmfao  

hippie couture

Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces