Reply Art / Writing show and exchange!
A Chakat Alone?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sasha656

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 9:04 am
*sounds of feet padding on the floor* Hi Hi Chakat Goldmane Daughter of Sandstripe and Riverpaw here. Nice to meet you all.

First off let me say I'm not an artist I'm terrible at drawing because of a slight nerve impulse problem. So what do I do I hear you ask well I write and I think I write well as friends tell me. Hehehe, I'm not the fastest writer as I get side tracked by things *cough* games *cough*.

I have some stuff about but just not on Gaia for a few reasons including copywrite. I like to write fantasy/Sci-Fi and of alternate worlds. I'm not sure if I'm the only chakat here but I'm not sure on that. So what do I like ooh lots and lots of stuff.

Reading, writing, music (all kinds)

A huge Gerry Anderson Fan (Thunderbirds, Captain Scarlet and others.)DVD's Computing, RPG's and many others.

Willing to be friends with almost anyone. Open mided on anything mostly but I have a few things I won't talk about. So what do I look like hmm that's not easy perhaps a picture would be better as long as the powers that be say it's okies smile

I hope someone likes this had to clean up the image a little for here though smile

User Image

Oh BTW if you want a story out of this chakat please ask and I'll see what I can do. I won't ask for a Kazillion gold or anything maybe 150G a story perhaps we'll see.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 10:24 am
I am not entirely sure how many taurs I have seen in the guild, but there have been some quads, or ferals, in the past.  

Selene Aries

Art / Writing show and exchange!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff