Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Von Rottes

Dangerous Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 5:47 pm
Fur-life

I know Gaia ToS say PG-13 but would it be ok if i posted or linked to my finished story (Contains yiff/language)

I`d like to know before i post anything so i dont get banned or something

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 3:01 am
Well, to what I read it is alright but be aware that it may be deleted by the local Mod. However you shouldn't get in trouble, as long as you make sure to post a clear warning that it contains over pg-13 material.

AFG Rule: Do not post links directly to any form of Adult (PG-13 or Above) Content without giving full warning before hand. Normally such links would not be allowed on GaiaOnline but since this is a Guild we have a little more leeway.

As long as you post a clear warning, I will take full responsibility for telling you what I did. So if worse comes to worse and you get in trouble, just tell then I ok'd it and its not your fault.  

Roxas_fan

Von Rottes

Dangerous Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 4:31 am
Roxas_fan
Well, to what I read it is alright but be aware that it may be deleted by the local Mod. However you shouldn't get in trouble, as long as you make sure to post a clear warning that it contains over pg-13 material.

AFG Rule: Do not post links directly to any form of Adult (PG-13 or Above) Content without giving full warning before hand. Normally such links would not be allowed on GaiaOnline but since this is a Guild we have a little more leeway.

As long as you post a clear warning, I will take full responsibility for telling you what I did. So if worse comes to worse and you get in trouble, just tell then I ok'd it and its not your fault.

Cool thanks 4laugh  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 8:32 am
You still cannot post yiff, that is taking things too far.

Please, next time contact a mod directly to ask permission.

Selene Aries

Roxas_fan

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 11:13 am
Diana Vulpes
You still cannot post yiff, that is taking things too far.

Please, next time contact a mod directly to ask permission.

Gah, I'm sorry.  
Art / Writing show and exchange!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff