Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
Who is the Strongest Scout? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kestrella

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 3:38 pm
I had posted this forum topic on the other guild I'm in but no one replied. Since this is a Sailor Moon guild, I'm sure lots of people will:

Who is the strongest scout? I think it's Sailor Pluto. Even though Saturn can destroy the world, wouldn't Pluto be able to stop time and save everyone?  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 4:22 pm
That is such a hard question. I think it might be Sailor Moon. I know, so orginal, but it seems like Pluto has limits to the things she is able to do. Like couldn't she just defeat enemies when they are weaker in the past instead of Sailor Moon fighting them in present time? It is hard to top Pluto's coolness though.  

Sparkle Hearts

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 11:39 pm
Sparkle Hearts
That is such a hard question. I think it might be Sailor Moon. I know, so orginal, but it seems like Pluto has limits to the things she is able to do. Like couldn't she just defeat enemies when they are weaker in the past instead of Sailor Moon fighting them in present time? It is hard to top Pluto's coolness though.

I wouldn't say Sailor Moon. Because she needs a LOT of help to take a baddy down later on. Not to mention she needs people to give -her- power.

That's a weakness. And Without the Silver Crystal, as a senshi she's rather weak.

Pluto is what I would think of as a ...well.. I'd say she's neutral in a way. She has a strict code that must be followed. If she tampered with time, than Sailor Moon would never happen the way we know it to be.

Queen Beryl would have never happened. Crystal Tokyo may not have happened.

Mamoru and Usagi might be how the rest of the reincarnated world is and maybe they would've met each other late in life.

Chibiusa would definitely not be who she was.

They all had to learn lessons to be who they are.

But there's no doubt that Pluto could've gone back in time and erase the entire line of Serenity.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 12:42 pm
Sailor Pluto does have some cool tricks but I wouldn't consider her the strongest. I think, if anyone, Saturn is. Sailor Moon is very powerful, but it takes a lot for her to reach that level. if certain events don't occur then she's practically useless. With Sailor Pluto, if she does over step her boundaries then she face some kind of punishment from a higher power, which in turn leaves her as one of the weakest links. Since the power that does make her strong is not able to be used. xd

But with Saturn, she really, really strong! But she also very, very weak. sweatdrop You can't argue with the ability to destroy planets...but then again, there's something to be said about a child that's passing out all the time.  

XxLethal-SirenxX

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 2:39 pm
Rethinking this...

I'd say Galaxia.

Because honestly, if the sword hadn't broke, she would've whooped Sailor Moon's Butt ten ways to sunday  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 4:38 pm
I don't think their is a STRONGEST scout i think that their strength comes from their unity, like they were all the strongest when all the senshi were together in the final season.  

Jade Isadora

2,850 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Magical Girl BunnyWinx

Angelic Spirit

9,675 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 6:21 pm

Let's put this answer in numbers!
Here are each of the senshi's RPG stats,
from the video game Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon: Another story.
Quote:

-----------------------------------------------------------
Inner Senshi
Outer Senshi

Moon (Usagi Tsukino)
ChibiMoon (Chibi Usa)

HP 15 Level 1
HP 15 Level 1

EP 2 Attack 5
EP 2 Attack 5

lAP 0 Defense 3
lAP 0 Defense 4

EXP 0 Speed 5
EXP 0 Speed 5

nEXP 10 Evade 3
nEXP 10 Evade 4

Mercury (Ami Mizuno)
Uranus (Haruka Tenou)

HP 14 Level 1
HP 20 Level 1

EP 3 Attack 5
EP 4 Attack 6

lAP 0 Defense 4
lAP 0 Defense 4

EXP 0 Speed 6
EXP 0 Speed 6

nEXP 10 Evade 5
nEXP 10 Evade 4

Mars (Rei Hino)
Neptune (Michiru Kaiou)

HP 15 Level 1
HP 20 Level 1

EP 2 Attack 5
EP 4 Attack 5

lAP 0 Defense 3
lAP 0 Defense 4

EXP 0 Speed 5
EXP 0 Speed 4

nEXP 10 Evade 5
nEXP 10 Evade 4

Jupiter (Makoto Kino)
Pluto (Setsuna Meiou)

HP 18 Level 1
HP 96 Level 16

EP 2 Attack 5
EP 12 Attack 20

lAP 0 Defense 4
lAP 0 Defense 25

EXP 0 Speed 5
EXP 2191 Speed 24

nEXP 10 Evade 5
nEXP 2849 Evade 23

Venus (Minako Aino)
Saturn (Hotaru Tomoe)

HP 15 Level 1
HP 14 Level 1

EP 2 Attack 5
EP 4 Attack 5

lAP 0 Defense 3
lAP 0 Defense 3

EXP 0 Speed 4
EXP 0 Speed 4

nEXP 10 Evade 5
nEXP 10 Evade 4

Not sure how helpful that'll be
since not all of them are at level 1 by default...
But someone else do the math!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 6:37 pm
Kestrella
I had posted this forum topic on the other guild I'm in but no one replied. Since this is a Sailor Moon guild, I'm sure lots of people will:

Who is the strongest scout? I think it's Sailor Pluto. Even though Saturn can destroy the world, wouldn't Pluto be able to stop time and save everyone?
She did... That's why she wasn't seen thoughout the SuperS Arc....  

Lady Regina Jane
Vice Captain

Fashionable Genius

3,275 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 11:53 pm
Rush_Hardroc
Kestrella

She did... That's why she wasn't seen thoughout the SuperS Arc....

You forget she did also in the Manga when Diamond had both the Silver Crystals, she stopped time.

Closed a dimensional portal

Can use her power in concert with Saturn.

Can go through any time line...

Has foreknowledge of things...

and the list goes on...

did I mention she's the oldest Senshi of them all?  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 8:43 am
I'd go with a tie between Sailor Cosmos and Sailor Chaos. After all, their battle completely ravaged the entire Earth... And at that point, all the other senshi that could have helped Cosmos were dead, so it's not like others were making up for her defects.

Present day, Sailor Moon. Definitely. It was outright stated that she has the strongest Sailor Crystal in the galaxy (or universe? I can't remember). Plus, she won against Galaxia, pretty much on her own, through pure strength of personality and hope. She defeated Galaxia without throwing a single attack-- that clinches it for me. wink

Pluto and Saturn come up close seconds, though. I can't deny that they've got something major and cosmic going for them.  

c. Alluvion

Princess Makoto Kino

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 12:36 pm
It depends on how you define strength.
without any powers Sailor Jupiter and Sailor Uranus would be the strongest in that perspective.
Sailor Saturn probably has the most destructive strength.
Sailor Moon is the one seems to be the one with the most "power" for fighting villains, or at least as a kind of power house, containing the energy when the scouts give it to her.
Sailor Pluto has neat powers , but I"m not sure what kind of strength they'd be.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 3:58 pm
Uranus even when really hurt got back up to finish the job before she laid down to heal. So I'd have to say she seems the strongest.

But I cant truely say one scout is stronger when they all depend on at least one other scout for something.  

GHC- Renge Houshakuji

yamisukui

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 7:27 pm
The thing about Sailor Saturn and Sailor Pluto is that while their powers are two of the most powerful period, Freezing time and destroying a planet respectively, they die if they use that ability even once.

Honestly, I have to go with Queen Serenity. Princess Serenitys' mother. I mean as far as I know, she never had scouts backing her so she defended the Moon Kingdom, brought about a MILLENIUM of peace (people from the moon apparently live a long time according to the manga), and she managed ( as in chose/designated) to have everyone in her kingdom reincarnated after a specific amount of time has passed... WHILE SHE WAS DYING!

All hail the Queen! blaugh  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 1:58 pm
yamisukui
The thing about Sailor Saturn and Sailor Pluto is that while their powers are two of the most powerful period, Freezing time and destroying a planet respectively, they die if they use that ability even once.

Honestly, I have to go with Queen Serenity. Princess Serenitys' mother. I mean as far as I know, she never had scouts backing her so she defended the Moon Kingdom, brought about a MILLENIUM of peace (people from the moon apparently live a long time according to the manga), and she managed ( as in chose/designated) to have everyone in her kingdom reincarnated after a specific amount of time has passed... WHILE SHE WAS DYING!

All hail the Queen! blaugh

XD NEVER CONSIDERED THAT!
FIVES TO YOU! XD *Highfives*  

GHC- Renge Houshakuji

SailorX2

4,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 10:53 am
i wouldnt say sailor bmoon b/c she cant hensin without the crystal so what if the enemy takes it plus she needs people to help her gt more power she

i think either sailor kakyuu or sailor saturn would be the stongest

and queen serinity is not a scout  
Home

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas