Submit

alliance gold?
  heck ye!
View Results

Taifallos
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 9:49 pm
Here is a growing list of Guilds who Ordo Sanguinous is in Alliance with:
Looking to start a guild? Already have a guild but want more support? Join our community & join the alliance!

User Image

User Image
NINJA
Put together by our own OrangeJ

User Image
Von Helsons Legacy Guild
Put together by our own Uriel of Lost Eden

User Image
Life as the Unknown

The Alliance consists of other guilds on Gaia which Ordo Sanguinous feels are community safe and friendly. The guilds listed on this page share events with us and are NOT required to be members in order to participate in festivities.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 8:01 pm
When you say "support," that means if one of them goes to war, we go to battle at their side? ^_^  

[Barbarella]

Beginner Warrior

Taifallos
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 12:06 pm
nope, *if you're into the rp thing- than I guess sure- alrighty* but mostly, it's members of our own guild who have started other guilds or other guilds who's members are in our guild and then we all do guild events together.

Kind of like movie night, or other events. It also in a way *promotes* other guilds so instead of having to go through gaia's search system for a guild, the guilds listed here are like "friend guilds" so you know if you join one it probably has some of the same people participating in it. In shorter words: developing a private community because the Gaia community as a whole is just so freekin' big!

I haven't added fuzzy necromancer (not sure if I got the name right) 's guild because I just don't know them that well- but if they want to be on the list, then by all means.

Just to provide a safe and positive atmosphere for all Gaian's  
Ordo Sanguinous: The Vampires Requiem

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff