Reply Sacred Sources -The Outer Forum -
spell help!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xlady-OpheliaX

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 1:41 pm
My grandmother is in pain, she is deppressed and ill tempered and doesnt feel like getting out of bed. She is already on every medication under the sun. Does anyone know of a spell i can perform or charm I can make to make her feel better?  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 6:20 pm
Spell.. charm... No.... But maybe don a healing.... a distant healing... Have a picture of her or an object hers and sit in a comfortable chair or bed. close your eyes and lay your hands on the item. visualize and send healing energy do that item that represents her. Visualize her already well, happy, etc etc. Do not think anything negative at this time. Do it til you think your intent is done and sit back and wait. Til than take care of her the best you can.  

Mor Righ Anu

Xlady-OpheliaX

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 7:03 am
thank you, that is good advice. I had considered a healing but the healings I know require you to be right by the person. thanks!  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 12:46 pm
Xlady-OpheliaX
thank you, that is good advice. I had considered a healing but the healings I know require you to be right by the person. thanks!
Your welcome. Its something I learned in Reiki. ^_^  

Mor Righ Anu

Starlock
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 8:40 am
You could try making an herbal sachet using herbs with relaxing aromas. A satchet just of lavender would probably do, maybe mix it up with chamomille and other soothers if you can find them. If you have lavender essential oil, you could get her a diffuser and have her use it in bed. Overall, geranium oil might be a better choice as it can both level out the depression and bring down the temprament issues.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 1:33 pm
Starlock
You could try making an herbal sachet using herbs with relaxing aromas. A satchet just of lavender would probably do, maybe mix it up with chamomille and other soothers if you can find them. If you have lavender essential oil, you could get her a diffuser and have her use it in bed. Overall, geranium oil might be a better choice as it can both level out the depression and bring down the temprament issues.
Herbal sachet is a great idea too. ^_^  

Mor Righ Anu

twilight insanity

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 10:44 pm
don't EVER feel limited by spells you know, or medicines available. intention always finds a way. it's not about ritual or invocations. anyway, i also suggest taking her off ALL drugs, and providing her with water, and comforting surroundings. dim colors, or peacefull ones. anything relaxing. and act like everything is fine, except with the occasional tear. find a way to convince the docs to let her stay in bed at home. keep her comfortable and just love her. trust me. medicines are never good.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 3:17 pm
i need spell help also is there anything i can use to keep track of whats happening while i meditate that helps open the mind alittle more?  

Azriel Silverwings

10 of Diamonds

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 9:26 pm
azrielsangel
i need spell help also is there anything i can use to keep track of whats happening while i meditate that helps open the mind alittle more?

Work on an external "eye." Start with a simple orb, then try to project sight through it.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 1:00 am
Take her to a doctor?  

Cosmic Space Orange

Tipsy Mage

KittannLittle

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 7:02 am
SiegeDragomon
Take her to a doctor?

That wasn't what was asked for, it isn't helpful. She's already been to the doctor and been put on a load of medication.

there are many things you can do that will work;
Pray - it might sound silly but it does work.
Distance healing - as has already been suggested.
Herbal sachet - as has already been suggested.
Meditating on the problem - Just thinking about her helps
Offering up some of your energy - as you do in a spell, distance healing, or charging a herbal sachet.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 1:29 pm
Hey I need help with two spells...

Firstly u migh not believe this at all but I'm sorta mildly psycic.
Sometimes when I have dreams or vibes they come true.
eg: one day we had an emergency assemby at school three days after I was told that my mentor wasn't feeling too well. Suddenly out of nowhere I felt really strange and knew something bad had happened. Turned out she had died of cancer. Anyway I wanna find a spell that would enhance psycic ability.

The second 1 is slightly harder in some ways. I have a pretty hard time with stress and bullying which has led to depression. I wonder if there is a spell that can help me slow things down to help me sort out my problems? Or even better one that can make people like my parents see that I'm in pain. emo  

Shinigami-Rem_Death-Note

Sacred Sources -The Outer Forum -

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff