Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Sims 2 Guild

Back to Guilds

Great place to share/show your creations and meet other TS2 fans! 

Tags: Sims2, Simulation, Maxis, Electronic Arts, Social Bunny 

Reply The Sims 2 Help
private school Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you preferr private school or public?
  private
  public
View Results

bighairy dog

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 5:12 pm
Does private school cost more then regular. If it does how much does private school cost?  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 6:37 pm
It costs more..my friend goes to one..depends where u live..I go to a public one myself..  

Angelic_Singer12568

nerdyninja

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 4:33 am
I think she means in game. Your right in real life but in the sims all you have to do is impress the headmaster. FOOD is your friend!  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 8:05 am
gah I hate having to impress the headmaster.. so I guess thats why I don't bother with private school in the sims..aside from the fact that it doesn't give any bonuses...none that I've seen at least.  

PsychoDove

The heart of reality

5,500 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 10:36 am
Private school is great. You know how you might get cash bonuses in public school? In private, you get skill bonuses. And it's free-all you have to do is impress the Headmaster with food, the house (Think: Enviromental score!), and schmooze.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 11:07 am
I find that if you have the Seasons EP, you get loads of points for giving him fish you've caught yourself!

Also, get a hot tub! You get extra bonus points if he gets in it!  

Tute Sweet

Dainty Doll

bighairy dog

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 1:18 pm
ok wow thank you.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 4:20 pm
I'm wondering if anybody else has had this problem where the Headmaster randomnly disappears when there's still time left, even if you have the score above what is required it doesn't process it as him ever being there. He just... disappears. I haven't tried it since I've gotten my EPs.

There was this one time he didn't even come inside, didn't even get out of the car, and he rejected me and just drove off.

And the one time that he got caught in a glitch and couldn't move. I put move_objects ON to delete him but it wouldn't let me so I had to move out of the house.  

AngelKeeper2k1

Banana-nana

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 7:53 pm
I think I've heard about a few of those glitches, AngelKeeper.

I know for sure about the one where he drives up and rejects you on the spot. That used to happen when the player would save between the time you called the headmaster and the time he showed up. I don't know if it was fixed in a patch or not, I just never save between calling him and his arrival.

The stuck thing... I wish I could remember what the deal was with that. Do you have all the patches?

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 9:08 am
thats happened to me to i'v enarned the ponits i need then he dissapeares  

bighairy dog

tyrachiesaurusxxx

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 5:49 pm
lol
i once accidentally killed the headmaster...i was trying to do a cheat to make him friends with the household but somehow i accidentally killed him...and then it wouldn't work when i tried to bring the headmaster to other houses... gonk

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 1:10 pm
Mrs Cherish
I find that if you have the Seasons EP, you get loads of points for giving him fish you've caught yourself!

Also, get a hot tub! You get extra bonus points if he gets in it!

xD Now that's something I didn't know.

Do go to private school :3 Besides getting aspiration points (some sims do get points for this) you'll have all the other cool privileges people already mentioned.

Psychadelic

minaflower71

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 1:51 pm
AngelKeeper2k1
I'm wondering if anybody else has had this problem where the Headmaster randomnly disappears when there's still time left, even if you have the score above what is required it doesn't process it as him ever being there. He just... disappears. I haven't tried it since I've gotten my EPs.

There was this one time he didn't even come inside, didn't even get out of the car, and he rejected me and just drove off.

And the one time that he got caught in a glitch and couldn't move. I put move_objects ON to delete him but it wouldn't let me so I had to move out of the house.
If your hedges aren't trimmed, he rejects you on the spot!  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 6:42 am
minaflower71
If your hedges aren't trimmed, he rejects you on the spot!

This has been disproven. The state of the hedges only matter if you show him the outside during the tour.  

Reijin-chan

bighairy dog

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 3:32 pm
thats weird i wonder why?  
The Sims 2 Help

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items