Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

eddie wilko

5,750 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 10:17 am
My favorite is Final Fantasy 12 because of the battle system.  
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 9:24 pm
Mine is FF7 b/c its the storyline that sucked me into the who series and it has not released me to this day.  

Latti

Shorakowane

5,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 5:16 am
I only played two final fantasy games fo I'd say final fantasy tactics for ps  
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 5:48 pm
totally FF7  

Jaocbtm92

1,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

DrQuint

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 2:03 am
I played all FF from the sprite era except FF3 and FF7, FFX-2 and FF12 and I'll get FF13 as soon as it comes. Also I tried FF-tatics, completed Tatics advance and played Kingdom hearts 2 and chains of memories.

And I have to say that the one with the best backstory of all times was FF6, everything that occurs in that world has a meaning. A looney man in a house gives away a optional cutscene later on.
The best battle system, apart from certain points like the almost no use to aggresive (black) magic, goes to FF12, but he story of that game is a bit meh, one can't really understand stuff like why Venat wanted to get rid of the Ocurria's overrule.
Funniest game of them all was Tatics and tatics advance. The other FF's are games that I play because I like. Tatics I played because they were adictive.

FF7 isn't so great. After a few hours of playing (starting a bit from the middle) I understood that it was famous because of it's anime like references.  
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 5:52 pm
It has got to be Final Fantasy IX for me. I love the Olde World feel, and the ability system was in my opinion the best so far. Plenty of Moogles? Check. Black Mages? Check. Exciting Storyline? Check. Worst Limit Break system ever? Check. ok, ignore that factor and it would have been perfect for me, but you know what, I can live with 99%  

StarterForTen

Kuroemi

Cluttered Gawker

7,200 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 8:07 am
FF7, because I love that version of Cid. X3 How could I not? ^w^  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 6:12 am
i like 1 and 2
well just because i have only played them
v.v
but still dawn of souls is sweet but i am sad that i haven't played the other ones
v.v  

iAlix Skotos

3,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250

Kihaku Shinyuu

550 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 7:14 am
I have played them all (oh yeah, I have experience) I have to say my favorite is VII. It was given to humans by God himself after he decided he had played it too much. He created it too.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 7:21 am
Quintafeira12
I played all FF from the sprite era except FF3 and FF7, FFX-2 and FF12 and I'll get FF13 as soon as it comes. Also I tried FF-tatics, completed Tatics advance and played Kingdom hearts 2 and chains of memories.

And I have to say that the one with the best backstory of all times was FF6, everything that occurs in that world has a meaning. A looney man in a house gives away a optional cutscene later on.
The best battle system, apart from certain points like the almost no use to aggresive (black) magic, goes to FF12, but he story of that game is a bit meh, one can't really understand stuff like why Venat wanted to get rid of the Ocurria's overrule.
Funniest game of them all was Tatics and tatics advance. The other FF's are games that I play because I like. Tatics I played because they were adictive.

FF7 isn't so great. After a few hours of playing (starting a bit from the middle) I understood that it was famous because of it's anime like references.

Do you mean 3 or 6. In the translation the numbers are weird. In japan there 3 is our 6 and there 6 is our 3 for the final fantasies. I have no idea what your talking about in FF12. And you said you never played 7. Plus you can't start from the middle, that makes it terrible. And the anime like references... I have no idea what your talking about  

Kihaku Shinyuu

550 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Half Man-half otaku

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 2:21 pm
I agree with the wide agreed opinion that VII is the best and I've actually played and beaten XII twice so that's my other favorite.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 7:30 am
My Favorite GAME is X, I loved the battling system, graphics, and plotline.
My Favorite MOVIE is VII Advent Children.  

Zexion_DMXRemix

tiffull2

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 10:40 am
i enjoyed final fantasy 10 the most of the ones i have played...

however jecht was weak sauce and shouldve been ALOT harder  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 7:36 pm
Well I liked 9 and 8, and just started 12 but I liked Tactics more.  

Maximo_Cassio

3,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Darkfire Dragonmaster

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 8:19 pm
IV, VI, VII and VIII