Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gasp of shock!
  O.O
View Results

Taifallos
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 12:16 am
Here we reveal our darkest secrets, like how much you hate peas... lol... no seriously, it's not something like, "I murdered my last bf" you can keep that to yourself, I'm not interested, but here you can post little tid-bits that no one would guess about you or any interesting stories, it proves for either a big laugh or a gasp of shock! surprised eek stare Anyways... You get the idea... rolleyes  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 12:44 am
I have an mst3k Info & episode guide book w/ glossary & 50most unusual/crazy sayings used... stare *shhhh* *don't tell*  

Taifallos
Captain

Invisigoth0o
Crew

Feral Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 9:22 pm
ive posed for nude fetish photos as a present fo rmu hubby. and i LIKED IT! hehehe. i also have the smell of canned grean beans.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 11:28 am
haha *busts out laughing* rofl lolz, I'm not sure how anyone else can follow up that one! I'll have to think of something in class.... lol... rofl  

Taifallos
Captain

Deadly Nightshayde

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 2:11 pm
"Like how much you hate peas."

Would that by any chance be a reference to 10 Things I Hate About You?

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 3:01 pm
haha, no.. but I suppose it could be how much you hate "brussel sprouts" biggrin Although I honestly do hate peas... =) But then again, 10 things is one of the best movies - 3nodding  

Taifallos
Captain

Dr4g0nH34rt

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 4:38 pm
Damn eek i definately cant beat nude pix, and i wont be suprised if you get alot of pm's from guys asing to see them lol lol
hmm well mine would be that 17 and still a virgin, dont know about american men but british dont really admit that especially at the age of 17. Plus ive made a few erotic stories in my blogs on myspace, got good reviews from the too biggrin so i guess thats a suprising secret  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 7:55 pm
I'm 19 and a virgin.
So no worries Dragon.
I've got you covered. =D

Deadly Nightshayde

Taifallos
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 11:11 pm
rofl I've never really thought much on the topic; so no worries, don't get too caught up in it! =) *agrees with Deadly Nightshayde*
Something I did in high school (I went to a public school w/ cameras, security etc...) I stole the 3 x 1 foot wooden sign bolted to the wall above the lockers that said "Security Cameras On Site". Haha, lol- that was fun xd  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 1:04 am
lol, nobodies sent me any pms thank god. dont feel bad about still being a virgin, i am 21 and i waited till i got married.  

Invisigoth0o
Crew

Feral Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Dr4g0nH34rt

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 3:00 am
haha yea but its easier for girls, i aint saying its easy just easier. and im glad deadly has me covered n no-ones Pm'ed abby....altho i do admit i feel tempted lol
anyways this is getting too sexual so ill bring back to dark.
the first time i ever got drunk(i know..shhh) i drank more then my mates, paid lesbains to kiss, then ask one of them for my virginity. saw my mate had a claymore replica sword so i started playing with it, then alot of lil kids about 12 kept being stupid n immature saying eurghh emo's n so on...so i chased them donw the street with the claymore being swung around lol  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 9:29 am
Who says I'm a girl?

Deadly Nightshayde

Invisigoth0o
Crew

Feral Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 9:48 am
eek wow! if your not then your avi does a good job of pretending! just kidding and all crossdressing jokes aside i would never have thought you were a guy just from the avi, unless you are gay (i love gay people so dont get offended please!) in that case your one of the best pride statments ive ever seen smile

ok, more secrets fromt he life of abby normal...

i sing kereoke, badly at times but i sin my heart out.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 3:35 pm
Yesterday on Nov 27, 2007, while having dinner at my Chinese friends' house,

I ATE FROG. For the first time in my life. (That I know of. I often dine at Chinese restaurants.) I watched her chop it up, cook it, and then she served it.

Kermit, noooo.... gonk

The meat was mild and "sweet" - not strongly flavored, and rather soft, but....FROG. I had to pretend I was French to get it down.

(With the same friend I have also sampled CHICKEN FEET but that was at a dim sum restaurant.) X_X  

[Barbarella]

Beginner Warrior

Kyugetsu
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 10:15 pm
From about the age of five to about twelve I was forced to walk on my toes because my achilles tendon was too short. I had surgery to lengthen the tendons eventually, but I was made fun of for pretty much the entire first half of my life.

But hey, I've learned not to care what people have to say about you, because words don't mean anything 3nodding Now I've got a great life, and everything I could ever hope for out of it.

CTRL+ALT+DLT *for slacking & easy-peasy events*

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff