Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

People count!
  +1
View Results

iPlayInMud
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 1:59 pm
Okay now that I've gotten an okay. Here are the avable slots.
Cuddles -open-
Giggles-open-
Toothy -open-
Lumpy -open-
Petunia -open-
Nutty -open-
Sniffles -open-
Flaky -open-
Handy -open-
The Mole -open-
Disco Bear -taken-
Russell -open-
Mime -Taken-
Lifty -open-
Shifty -open-
Pop -open-
Cub -open-
Cro-Marmot -open-
Flippy -open-
Splendid -open-

Oc's-
Shay.

Current timing - Begining of a new one so come and join! :3-  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 3:20 pm
Though the idea of it amuses me, I can't say you'd have much luck trying to create one now in the guild's current condition. (Dead.)

You'd probably have a better chance at it in one of the main RP boards.  

Captain Casper Reeves
Captain

Aged Codger

iPlayInMud
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 4:38 pm
Is it okay if I advertise the Guild in my siggy? {don't worry, If it's not okay I wont advertise untill you say its okay.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 6:32 pm
Sure, in fact, I'm glad you're helping with the effort here.

We could use whatever advertisement is available! I'll probably be sticking a banner in my sig soon as well.  

Captain Casper Reeves
Captain

Aged Codger

iPlayInMud
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 4:45 pm
thanks  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 6:52 pm
*sits panting looking at the other worn out happy tree friends* Cuddles, that marathon was tough, huh?  

iPlayInMud
Crew

iPlayInMud
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 7:29 pm
*gets up from finish line and pats dust away from skirt* ~sigh! Guess I'd better be heading home..

( this is who I'm Rping as her name is Shay for her Bio Pm me and I'll send a link User Image )  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 7:37 pm
(Whoops, I was hanging around in your other rp thread. Hehe, sorry!)

Russell yawned. It was a slow day in 'Russell's Fish Shack', leaving him with nothing better to do than re-polish the tables until any signs of life swung by. Business hadn't been so swell ever since Mime wiped out an entire car-line of customers in the dreaded 'Drive-threw accident'.

"Yarg... Everyone's probably at that spiffy-looking diner down the street..." He banged his blue head off a feshly cleaned table.

He then noticed a girl walking past his resturant on her way home. Thinking desperatly, he rushed outside and decided to try one of the oldest food-selling tactics in the book.

"Ahoy there lassy! You look like a gal with fine tastes. Care for a sample of some of my resturants fine seafood?"

Captain Casper Reeves
Captain

Aged Codger

iPlayInMud
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 7:45 pm
Captain_Clyde
(Whoops, I was hanging around in your other rp thread. Hehe, sorry!)

Russell yawned. It was a slow day in 'Russell's Fish Shack', leaving him with nothing better to do than re-polish the tables until any signs of life swung by. Business hadn't been so swell ever since Mime wiped out an entire car-line of customers in the dreaded 'Drive-threw accident'.

"Yarg... Everyone's probably at that spiffy-looking diner down the street..." He banged his blue head off a feshly cleaned table.

He then noticed a girl walking past his resturant on her way home. Thinking desperatly, he rushed outside and decided to try one of the oldest food-selling tactics in the book.

"Ahoy there lassy! You look like a gal with fine tastes. Care for a sample of some of my resturants fine seafood?"
*stops and looks at Russell* Ehh, uhh, okay, I haven't had fish in a while.. Just no catfish, I'm alergic to that. *walks in to the resterant leading the way*
(gahh!! Sorry I got to go TT^TT I'll be on as soon as I can)  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 7:55 pm
"YA-HAR!" He clapped his hands in joy!... And was quickly reminded that one of them was a hook.

After stealthily patching up his bloody hand injury with a few napkins, he scurried into the kitchen to scrap up something presentable. Less than a minute later he returned with an apatizer of shrimp for Shay.

"There ya go, enjoy!" He gave her a toothy, nervous looking smile. The fate of his resturant might depend on this one girl's opinion!

((Alrighty. See you later!))  

Captain Casper Reeves
Captain

Aged Codger

iPlayInMud
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 12:43 pm
Captain_Clyde
"YA-HAR!" He clapped his hands in joy!... And was quickly reminded that one of them was a hook.

After stealthily patching up his bloody hand injury with a few napkins, he scurried into the kitchen to scrap up something presentable. Less than a minute later he returned with an apatizer of shrimp for Shay.

"There ya go, enjoy!" He gave her a toothy, nervous looking smile. The fate of his resturant might depend on this one girl's opinion!

((Alrighty. See you later!))
*looks at the shrimp awkwardly then takes a few small bites, after taking in the taste she smiled* This is very tastey, do you mind if I invite a few friends ?*smiles again but this time even more brightly*  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 1:20 pm
Russell shook his head, struggling not to look too overjoyed. "Yar, I'd be more than happy to serve your friends!" Then a thought occured to him. Just how many friends was this girl about to invite? He could probably handle four more customers on his own, but any more and he'd have to call someone in for back-up.

"Er, how many of yer friends did you plan on invite'n, miss?"

Captain Casper Reeves
Captain

Aged Codger

iPlayInMud
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 4:01 pm
Captain_Clyde
Russell shook his head, struggling not to look too overjoyed. "Yar, I'd be more than happy to serve your friends!" Then a thought occured to him. Just how many friends was this girl about to invite? He could probably handle four more customers on his own, but any more and he'd have to call someone in for back-up.

"Er, how many of yer friends did you plan on invite'n, miss?"
only about four *tilts head smiling*  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 8:08 pm
The otter nodded and. "Right then! You and yer friends are welcome. Just gimmie a yell when they get here, yar!" With that, he scurried back into the kitchen to prepare himself for the small wave of customers...

((Just to get a bit more action going on here, I think I'll multiplay some characters here. You don't mind if I pick up Flippy, do you?))

Flippy whistled a merry tune on his way back down the street past Russell's Fish Shack. It was a perfect day just to take a walk, but it wasn't long after the smell of a hot meal reached Flippy that he suddenly realized just how hungry he was. He frowned and rubbed his belly. He quickly tracked down the source of this scent to be coming from Russell's. This seemed like the ideal place for him to grab a bite to eat. He didn't function very well in crowded resturants...

A few minutes later he opened the doors and stepped inside the sea-food resurant. He quickly noticed Shay standing alone near a table, she being the only other customer at the time. He smiled and gave her a friendly wave.

Captain Casper Reeves
Captain

Aged Codger

iPlayInMud
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 8:31 pm
Captain_Clyde
The otter nodded and. "Right then! You and yer friends are welcome. Just gimmie a yell when they get here, yar!" With that, he scurried back into the kitchen to prepare himself for the small wave of customers...

((Just to get a bit more action going on here, I think I'll multiplay some characters here. You don't mind if I pick up Flippy, do you?))

Flippy whistled a merry tune on his way back down the street past Russell's Fish Shack. It was a perfect day just to take a walk, but it wasn't long after the smell of a hot meal reached Flippy that he suddenly realized just how hungry he was. He frowned and rubbed his belly. He quickly tracked down the source of this scent to be coming from Russell's. This seemed like the ideal place for him to grab a bite to eat. He didn't function very well in crowded resturants...

A few minutes later he opened the doors and stepped inside the sea-food resurant. He quickly noticed Shay standing alone near a table, she being the only other customer at the time. He smiled and gave her a friendly wave.

(gash now I wana rp Like that ><)
Shay notices Flippy's gesture and politely waved back. She then stood up to go to the payphone. When she arrived she pulled out change, causing all her money in her pocket to fall to the ground. The sudden ching of the coins caused her to immeatly fall to the ground to pick up the three ten-dollar bills and one quarter.
After she shoved her money into her pocket she searched for the one quarter again. This time a little less clumsier and gentely put it into the slot.

"..... Hello? Leo? Are you guys busy? Oh.. Alright.. Then give the phone to Basil. Why not? Common... I'm at a resterant...... It's seafood.. Oh, now your not busy!? I only have a few seconds left... The name is..." She pauses as she looks at the sign. "'Russell's Fish Shack,' thank you.. I don't care if SHE doesnt come. Bye."
After the small arguement with her band she paced back to her spot, frustraited. When she sat she couldn't stop glancing at the only other customer. She tapped her fingers impatiently, staring at Flippy. Taking a bite from her shrimp she waved again then noticed how awkward it must feel to be stared at. (xD lol her bangs dont effect her eyesight )  
The Happy Tree Friends Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff