Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sonic Butterfly

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 7:57 pm
I hear you calling and it's needles and pins
I want to hurt you just to hear you screaming my name

I want to play a game, so you all must suffer.

Who here's ever played date, marry, or bang?

It goes like this, a person gives three people, and the person who posts next must put them in the order of who you'd date, who you'd marry, and who you'd bang.

Then, that person must give three more people. And the person in the next post answers. (Let's go post after post, otherwise everyone responds to only one post, and then mixes and matches, and you can't DO that.)

You MUST use the three people the person above you gave.

You CAN put any three people in your threesome for the next post. That's what makes this fun, because it can get very weird. They can be real people, fake people, actors, actresses, cartoons, whatever.

You MUST put why you put them in that order.

SAMPLE POST

Let's say the threesome the person above me gave was Moira, Ian, and Liam. So I'd:

Date: Liam, because he'd be fun to go out with, but I don't think he's ready to go steady. And I wouldn't bang him, because, you know... he's been around.

Marry: Moira. Because we could go shopping, have a wonderful, romantic evening at home, and end it with sweet, emotional sex. We'd be the perfect lesbian couple!

Bang: Ian. I wanna knock his stupid hat off. I'd make him forget Sasha ever existed, and make sure his head hit the head board every time. xD

END SAMPLE POST

Now, we can't let it get too dirty, (the TOS will b***h at us...) but part of the fun is using kid-friendly innuendo. Score. xD

NOW. LET'S START THIS THING.

And since I used them as an example and I'm too damn lazy to pick another trio... the user after me gets to use Liam, Moira, and Ian.

GAME THREAD GO.

Don't want to touch you but you're under my skin
I want to taste you but your lips are venomous poison

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 1:17 pm
it may just be me but the board says stargazer posted here yet I don't see their post.  

Garret Issacs
Vice Captain

Gunr

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 10:06 pm
Perhaps Stargazer was embarrassed for posting in this thread, and so deleted the post. I know I would. (If I was ever caught posting in this thread in the first place.) (This post not included, of course.)  
Team Aekea Welcome

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games