Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Grammar Guild

Back to Guilds

The Gaian Grammar Guild is a refuge for the literate, a place for them to post and read posts without worrying about the nonsensical ones. 

Tags: grammar, literate, english, language 

Reply "TXT TLK" horror stories

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Scary?
Yeah!
100%
 100%  [ 14 ]
Total Votes : 14

Abnormal Munchkin

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 4:29 pm
Feel free to add your own, I found these to be really....scary.

Quote:
This is the midget princes of atlantas
she rules atlantas even though shes the smalest living person in atlantas
she lives in a hudge castle even though it takes her 3 hours to climb the steps to the second floor
they have in alevator but she small to rech the buttons so there is no chose for her she has to take the stairs.

Quote:
Short, yup.
Kool.oh yeah
All u need 2 know

Quote:
tell me wat u think n any suggestions r appreciated ^.^ thanxx n vote fairly!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 4:34 pm
Sorry if there is already a thread like this.  

Abnormal Munchkin

Kin no Nabi

3,800 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 6:21 am
good grief, being new is no excuse, to be honest.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 6:00 pm
Kin no Nabi
good grief, being new is no excuse, to be honest.
User Image

Honestly. That was just pathetic.

User Image

-x x kyoxtohru x x-

saiducky

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 11:01 am
Maybe, by "new", she/he meant they were new to this language...  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 8:05 pm
Yeah, what was their native language? Martian? And where did they learn English, 'cause they should get a refund.  

Galad Aglaron
Captain

Sarcastic Remark

Hygienic Lover

6,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 8:09 pm
That one in the middle is just scary...

Actually, they all are. gonk

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 6:30 am
... What?... The arena is filled with entries like this. -sigh-  

ecelyfe

Swell Sundae

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 11:46 pm
It's rare to find anyone who actually writes/types up an entry neatly (About 1 out of every 20 or so for me)  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 3:08 pm
Yes the avatar arena is a place of great horror for those who speak English. I think I'll just post some of the other ones I have found as I browse.

Quote:
My avi somehow reminds me of the moontear in FF8...dont ask why, i cant make it a better moon tear on here xD

Or its a SPERMY EGG xD
(fits more i guess lol)

Translation:
My avi (I can let that pass) somehow reminds me of the moon tear in Final Fantasy 8... don't ask me why, I can't make it [my avatar] a better moon tear on here. XD

Or it is a sperm egg. XD
(That fits more I guess, laugh out loud.)

Quote:
i dont really know why i made this avy i just thought that i might want to do somthing with all the red stuff i have in my invintory so this is what came out! i think that it looks ok, and please judge on my avi not my discription cause im not that good at either so, crying
Translation:
I don't really know why I made this avatar [or avi if you prefer]. I just thought that I might want to do something with all the red stuff I had in my inventory, so this is what came out! I think that it looks okay. Please judge my avi not on my description [side note- I don't think the description is something she really wants to be judged on] cause I'm not that good at doing either, so... crying

Quote:
hi i'm chelsea how r ya..let me tell ya about me i like anime such as naruto deathnote and shin chan....my fave tv shows spongebob XD.....one live to live, the price is rite,one tree hill...i'm kinda a mornin person,i'm lazy lol......hope i win see ya
Translation:
Hi, I'm Chelsea. How are you? Let me tell you about me: I like the anime Naruto, Deathnote, and Shin Chan. My favorite TV show is Spongebob, One Life to Live [I think that is what she means], The Price is Right, and One Tree Hill. I'm kind of a morning person. I am lazy, laugh out loud. I hope I win. See you [later].

Quote:
This is my own corps bride n this is her story: 1 cold night there was a bride, it was the day before the wedding she waited 4 her feoncey.
they were going 2 a restaurant.
she waited 4 hours.
she waited n waited.
nothing happened.
then she walked 2 his house n saw through his window.
the she saw something really bad.
it was her feoncey laying on the couch with another woman!
now she was really sad!
she cried n cried.
then she begann angry.
she ran through his door into his house!
n she yelled att him ''what r u doin!''
he didnt c her.
she found a knife n killed em!
THE END > biggrin
Translation:
This is my own corpse bride. This is her story: one cold night there was a bride. It was the day before the wedding. She waited for her fiancee. They were going to go to a restaurant.
She waited for hours; she waited and waited. Nothing happened. Then, she walked to his house and looked through his window. There she saw something really bad. It was her fiancee laying on the couch with another woman! Now, she was really sad. She cried and cried. Then she became angry. She ran through the door into his house! Then, she yelled at him, "What are you doing?!" He didn't see her. She found a knife and killed them!

On a side note: How in the world can she be able to properly spell restaurant and not be able to spell fiancee or corpse?

Wow, all this is just getting excessive. One would think that if you are competing in the avatar arena you would at least check your grammar and spelling. I have a friend who is competing and he even had me proof read it. Maybe someday I can convert all of my friends to good grammar, at least.  

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Honeydukes Lover

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 10:39 am
Wow. I found quite a few.

Quote:
I got nuthin to say!
i just need ot win this!
i got hacked! thatz y
so please donate or vote as much as u can please

Translation:
I have nothing to say!
I just need to win this!
I got hacked! That's why.
So please, donate or vote as much as you can. Please.

Quote:
hi this is my avatar the pink fairy well hope u like it =D

Translation:
Hi. This my avatar, the pink fairy. Well, hope you like it. =D

Quote:
it Jason Voorhees.if anyone comes in Camp Crystal Lake i hunt u down and kill u

Translation:
It's Jason Voorhees. If anyone comes to Camp Crystal Lake, I'll hunt you down and kill you.

Quote:
Chris wonder a decendent of the original stevie wonder with the same blindness. the gods of rock n roll have blessed him with the talents of his great great great grandfather to keep his legacy goin n he iz k33pin it hood for his great great great grandfather.

Translation:
Chris Wonder, a decendent (?) of the original Stevie Wonder, with the same blindness. The Gods of rock n' roll have blessed him with the talents of his great great great grandfather to keep his legacy going. Also, he is "keeping it hood" for his great great great grandfather.

I wouldn't be surprised if any of these won.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 8:11 pm
My avatar is in the arena right now, and in the description I attempt to demonstrate as much proper English as possible.
Please check it out. It won't hurt your eyes, I promise.
My Avatar Entry  

Nicholas Kaze

Friendly Prophet

16,625 Points
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Gaian 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
"TXT TLK" horror stories

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers