Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Join? :3
  Yes! :D
View Results

[b u n n y]

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 1:04 am
[w e l c o m e | t o | d o m i n o | c i t y]
{{This roleplay takes place 7 years after the Yuugioh anime. The millennium items have been taken again! but this time, could the enemy be stronger than any others? Or are the millennium items just searching for their original hosts?}}

RULES

exclaim NO GODMODING. No one likes it and it makes the roleplay not-so-fun.
exclaim Please reframe from Mary-Sues or Marty-Stues unless intended by the anime. Mary-Sue and Mart-Stues are about as fun as god-moders.
exclaim Keep in character when playing an NPC. You need to think how they would react. Example: Seto is a cynical, power crazy, a**, but is still very calm and collected, more so than any of the other characters. Perfectly fine.
exclaim Finally, try to be active, please? If you need to leave for more than five days, let me know. I'll post an idle sign by your profiles.

CHARACTERS

exclaim If you are going to change anything about an NPC's past, you have to post the profile.

exclaim On an oc's profile, all you need to include is name, age, gender, height, weight, past, sexual appearance, marital status(pm me if it changes), and appearance.

exclaim PM ME WITH YOUR PROFILE.

NPCs:
Yuugi/Yugi Moutou
Joey Wheeler
Tèa Gardener
Tristan Taylor
Serenity Wheeler
Seto Kaiba - TAKEN BY [b u n n y]
Mokuba Kaiba - You need to have read Seto's profile and agreed to it.
Any others, let me know! ;D

OCs:
Shinar's Characters
[Name] Troit Silverstein

[Aliases/Nicknames] Troy ‘Re-l’ Zane

[Age] 19, born 9/27

[Gender] Female

[Height] 5’9

[Weight] 125, skinny, slender

[Ethnicity] Mother – Japanese; Father – Half German, Half French

[Current Residence] House left for her by her deceased parents.

[Alliance] Highest bidder, or herself.

[Favorite Food] Italian, sour gummy worms.

[Hated Food] Mexican; anything extremely spicy or hot.

[Marital Status] Single; she isn’t very romantically inclined.

[Sexual Preference] Bisexual; she doesn’t particularly care.

[Appearance]
Troy

[Bio] Troy grew up for her first seven years in a home in France. Her father and mother were both very successful in their businesses, so money was never an issue. She went to school, but it became clear very early that she didn’t seem to have any social desires. Before she turned eight, her mother was killed in a hit-and-run ‘accident’. Her father suspected that it was actually a targeted hit, and took his daughter, moving to England. Troy continued in school, but never really showed any grieving symptoms. Her father worried about her lack of emotion to just about anything by age ten, and had a councilor start coming over while he was out. There never seemed to be any improvement; she just never seemed to care. Or, if she did, she had a heck of a way of hiding it. In the middle of her last year of high school, some boys spread a rumor because they thought it’d be funny, and some girls got rough with her. Troy didn’t say a word, as the group of girls cornered her outside on one of the school balconies, pushed her against the bar, and put lit matches to her arms. She didn’t yell out, didn’t say anything at all…Then, about ten minutes afterwards, a teacher found her standing over all seven bodies of the unconscious girls. Five had to be hospitalized, three stayed for over a week, two of which had to have major therapy, and the third had to have a minor surgery. Because of the extreme circumstances, and evidence that the other girls made the first moves in burning her arms, and with her father’s pull, she was not expelled. She graduated, at the high end of average but not enough to be noteworthy, and went back home. Her father stayed abroad for most of the time, until the day of her nineteenth birthday, when his plane crashed and everyone on it was killed. She inherited everything. She moved from her house in England, to another house left to her in Domino City. Here she heard of the Millennium Items, and their supposed powers. Not having a particular interest in school, she used her vast network of resources to start her search for the ancient Egyptian objects.
----
This one'll play minor charcters as they need to come in, if you'd like. And this one might make a Marik profile later >>
Sin
EDN

NPC PROFILES:

[b u n n y]'s Characters
[ Name ]: Josef "Sef" Sergei Khostov (he has recently decided to revert to this name.)

[ Aliases/Nicknames ]: Seto/Setou Kaiba

[ Age ]: 23 / Born 10/25

[ Gender ]: Male

[ Height ]: 6' 1"

[ Weight ]: 173 lbs (he's skinny)

[ Ethnicity ]: German/Russian

[ Current Residence ]: Kaiba Corp Building, Domino City

[ Alliance ]: His Own

[ Favorite Food ]: Savory Things

[ Hated Food ]: Oden Soup

[ Marital Status ]: Single/Romantically Severed

[ Sexual Preference ]: Bisexual/Homosexual

[ Appearance ]: His live-action model is Kevin Zegers.
Kevin Zegers Close Up
User Image
User Image
This guy works even on his off days.

[ Bio ]: Sef grew up in the beautiful county of Saint Peterburg, Russia. His mother, Tanya, native to the land, was a local lounge singer, bringing in all the money. His father, Ben, a German farmer, was her manager. Everything seemed to be going fine.

When Sef was 5, his little brother, Mikhail, was born. He was the perfect child, always happy and content. However, life was not so sound in the house. Because Mikhail had black hair, and neither Ben nor Tanya had black hair, Sef's father began to question Tanya's faithfulness. As their lives declined, so did Sef's. His father began to abuse alcohol, Tanya, and Sef. One time his father succeeded in knocking Sef unconscious when he tried to protect his mother. Though Ben never touched Mikhail, Tanya was worried it might happen someday. Mikhail was four, and Seto was nine when the disaster struck.

Patient, though self-respecting, Tanya packed up one night, planning to take herself, her children, and all of her money with her. Unfortunately, her plans were discovered by Ben. A fight erupted, stirring Sef from his sleep. The screaming and shouting was suddenly silenced. Curious as to what had happened, Sef began to venture down the stairs. He heard two successive gun shots, a pause, then one more gunshot.

He rushed down into the living to discover the bloody scene. His father had apparently shot his mother twice, once in the head, and once in the chest before shooting himself in the head. Stunned, Sef took Mikhail out of his bedroom and ran into the closet upstairs with a bottle of water. He kept Mikhail hydrated all night before the police discovered them both in the closet.

For the next one year years Sef and Mikhail spent their time in an orphanage. One day, a rich, Japanese executive name Gozuboro Kaiba visited the Russian shelter, looking for a child for his publicity stunts. He decided to take Sef, due to the shocking resemblance to his deceased son, Noah Kaiba. Sef refused to leave without his brother. Finding his performance amusing, Gozuboro agreed.

Life with the president of Kaiba Corp, however, proved to be worse than anything else Sef had gone through. Gozuboro forced Sef to abandon his name and adopt the name "Seto", and his brother was forced to adopt the name "Mokuba". Not only did he do that, but he forced Seto to study, with and without tutors for 20 hours out of the day, bringing him to the point of insanity and exhaustion.

When Seto was 14, he ceased control of the Corporation, driving Gozuboro to suicide. Two years passed before the Yuugioh series took place.

After the series, Seto practically disappeared from the news, preferring to keep his life private. Rarely Seto allows himself to get drunk, though e doesn't really act different, other than being very quiet, adopting a rather Aristotle view of the world and talking with a slurred tone. Now he is 23, and his brother, Mokuba is 18. They can still sometimes be caught talking to each other in Russian.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 11:01 am
Troit slipped her key into her pocket and zipped it shut after closing and locking the door behind her. She went around to the front drive, where her motorcycle was parked. She hated cars. Hated being in them. She started getting jittery in them after about ten minutes, then trembling and shaking, then she would just start breaking and ripping things in them. They were too small, things too close. She needed space. That was one of the most visible problems she had...So she had a motorcycle. She slipped on her helmet, and revved the engine up, starting off across town. She had a few errands to run, but there was also, supposedly, this wearhouse where someone wasn't watching who was watching them as they left things there...
Sin
EDN  

D___2645

[b u n n y]

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 11:11 am
"No, I told you to order twenty sheets of steel... I'm not particularly in the mood to deal with this, Kanzo... Just have them in by Monday or don't come in at all..." He slid the rather advanced phone closed and put it in the pocket of his military style coat. He had decided to stop wearing the famous "Seto Kaiba" style coats long ago, and just wore what he actually wanted. He flipped the scarf over his shoulder again, sticking his hand in his pockets and raising his shoulders to keep warm in a choppy weather. It was one of those randomly cold days. He loved it this way, it reminded him of home. Not like he'd actually say that, but he was thinking it. He looked out at the street and saw the motorcycle coming his way. He had two of them himself. He enjoyed them more than he enjoyed other things, the wind passing by his ears would shut everything out. Anyhow, he watched her pass with a curious stare, "She's young..." he shrugged and walked along the sidewalk down the path she headed.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 11:18 am
And she was driving very fast. Though it was illegal, she simply sped around other drivers. Going inbetween cars where other cars couldn't, and even if it was a yellow light she'd just go faster. She had on a thin leather jacket, but she was used to cold weather, and this was, even moving at close to 60 mph, pleasant for her. It always felt good to go fast, and sometimes she'd go out on the freeway just to be able to go faster without getting ticketed. But she didn't see any police around her today, so she didn't bother. Not that it would matter, soon. She slowed down as she was getting closer to her destination. The wearhouses were near the docks of the city, and she drove down the way, slowing quite a bit, looking at the fairly large storage areas. She saw numbers finally and turned down an alleyway next to "1163" The one she was looking for was "1203" So it'd be close. She parked her bike and slipped the keys into her jacket pocket. If anyone took her bike, she had the best tracking system installed into it, and she was prepared to slap that someone with a 20,000 pound fine. Not with too much trouble either. So she wasn't worried about it. Not like she couldn't buy five more anyways. She came out of the alleyway and stared the way down the wearhouses.
Sin
EDN  

D___2645

[b u n n y]

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 11:26 am
Sef looked up at the speed limit sign; 25 mph. "She can't be going that slow..." he sighed, reaching the bike where he had left it. He mounted it and paused, "I must be out of my mind." He turned the bike on and began to follow her.

He stopped about forty feet behind her so she wouldn't notice, "Why am I doing this...?" He put the keys in his pocket and followed her, ducking behind walls and doors to hide whenever it seemed like she was going to look, even if she probably wasn't. He didn't know why he was at all interested in any of this, but he just felt something about it that he was too curious about to just leave behind.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 11:33 am
She found it, wearhouse 1203. She pushed the door open and slipped inside. There were alot of boxes and crates...She looked around, before flipping out her cellphone. She hit two numbers, then held it to her ear. "Yeah...spill, is it in a crate or box?...And does that have a number?...Well...where is it in here?..." She paused, "Yes I'm here right now!" She said irritably. "If I have to call you back..." She said before she simply closed the phone, and started to make her way towards the back of the wearhouse.
Sin
EDN  

D___2645

[b u n n y]

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 11:39 am
Sef slid in through the crack she had left in the door, his previously slicked back hair falling forward a bit as he ducked behind a crate to listen to her on her phone. The feeling got stronger. His stomach was in knots and he had no idea why. He followed her out and began to head for the back of the warehouse. He foot caught in a metal chunk on the floor and dragged with a shriek. Kaiba winced before running behind a pile of crates. The feeling was horrible now, and a small ringing grew in his ears. He mouthed the word "sh*t" at least seven times in frustration.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 11:51 am
"Crow, if that's you I'll wring your neck!" The girl's voice cut sharply through the air after the noise. She had been feeling really irritated of late, for no apparent reason. So her calmness dissolved very quickly. "If you're a worker or...whatever, you'd better come out not before I come over there and fish you out." She threatened, her voice bouncing off the metal walls. But she knew where it had come from, because she had had a feeling that she had been followed.
Sin
EDN  

D___2645

[b u n n y]

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 11:55 am
"Relax..." Sef slowly got up and walked out, "I'm sorry. I shouldn't be here. I just... I have no idea..." He shook his head and held his hands up, "I'm not here to hurt you at all... I was just curious."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 12:00 pm
Troit, obviously, had her helmet off. Her black, sikly-looking hair hung down around her face, not tied back. Her eyes seemed to be magnified, as they were surrounded by a bright, almost turquoise blue eyeshadow. She had on a long, black jacket; which she had switched from her leather one after she had gotten off her bike. "Aren't you Seto Kaiba, president of KaibaCorp?" She asked, with a slightly confused/disinterested/curiuos/wondering...sort of expression. Her facial emotions were actually very hard to tell. "And why were you following me? And from what point?" She was certainly thorough in her investigative skills.
Sin
EDN  

D___2645

[b u n n y]

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 12:08 pm
Sef gave a small nod, "I am... and I don't know why exactly. I started following you from State Avenue." he lowered his hands a bit, "What are you? Goth rock, motorcycle witch..?" he looked her over. He had never been one to hold back criticism. That feeling was still there, but it seemed to focus more when he was near the pile of crates next to him, "Now it's my turn." He lowered his arms, "What are you looking for? You don't quite seem to fit in the warehouse scene..."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 12:15 pm
In a split moment, Kaiba felt his forehead go cold as the barrel of a gun was placed there. "Bounty hunter...mostly. But I'm here on a...personal indevor." She pulled the gun back, slipping it into a pocket that had been hidden by her jacket, and was once again once she pulled it back around herself. "I suggest you leave." She said, before turning and continuing to walk towards the back of the wearhouse.
Sin
EDN  

D___2645

[b u n n y]

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 12:25 pm
Sef gave a small smirk, "You didn't think that would scare me, did you? Listen, I'm not here to try and stop... whatever it is you're doing." He straightened his jacket, "But when I get this sort of feeling it usually ends up with me lying on the floor as a soulless husk. I'm just making sure it's not some sort of ancient voodoo sh*t..." He stuck his hands in his pockets.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 12:30 pm
Troit whipped around, and Kaiba heard a single shot go off; a few pieces of his hair by the right side of his face dropped to the ground. "If I were trying to scare you...then I'd do alot more than simply put a gun to your head. I'm giving you a warning. Bother me again, and you might find that I move the barrel over 2.7 cm, and the bullet'll go strait through the dead center of your forehead." She stood there for a moment, her eyes as piercing as any bullet...before she turned around again and started to walk towards a certain crate. She didn't say to leave that time, just to not bother her. She knocked the top off the crate after putting a few bullets in it to 'unlock' the chains around it. She then pulled herself on top of a crate right next to it, and climbed in. There was rummaging sounds...Then she surfaced again.
When she came out, she was holding the Millenium Rod.
Sin
EDN  

D___2645

[b u n n y]

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 12:36 pm
Sef's eyes flashed with an anger glare, "Put that down." he said in a monotone, walked toward her, "Do have any idea what that can do...?" the feeling in his stomach was becoming unbearable, "Believe me, you don't want it. Just leave it behind." He held his hand up, "It'll change you."  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff