Submit

Shibo-Kun
Crew

5,000 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 2:06 pm
hey i noticed there is no bleach topic and wat the heck bleach is awsome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(if there is one i didnt see it so plz tell me if there is^_^)
n e ways..............wats everyones opinion on bleach?????????????  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 6:10 pm
Ich finde Bleach super prima!
I think bleach is awsome!
They took it off for a while so they can get some more episodes for a new season! when Death Note is over, they are going to bring it back.  

Blizzard198
Crew

DJ Kent Aron

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 6:54 pm
I gotta say that i'm finding Bleach to be a series much like DBZ. It started out with a good idea, pretty decent execution, but no end in site and very little continuing story.

People could say the same about Naruto, but at least it's had a continuing villain and the whole thing with Sasuke is pretty rad.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 12:32 pm
DJ Kent Aron
I gotta say that i'm finding Bleach to be a series much like DBZ. It started out with a good idea, pretty decent execution, but no end in site and very little continuing story.

People could say the same about Naruto, but at least it's had a continuing villain and the whole thing with Sasuke is pretty rad.

i have to disagree about bleach bein a lot like dbz in the way ur saying
i also have to disagree about sasuke be rad,cool,or w/e,he is one of my least favorite charcters and i rly dislike him
but that my opinion ^_^
and i also tho i think ur dream avi is pretty awsome  

Shibo-Kun
Crew

5,000 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200

DJ Kent Aron

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 10:28 pm
Shibo-Kun
DJ Kent Aron

i also have to disagree about sasuke be rad,cool,or w/e,he is one of my least favorite charcters and i rly dislike him
but that my opinion ^_^

here's some e-advice.

when you disagree with someone, post why and give an example as to the opposite. Oh and i'm not saying Sasuke is rad. I'm saying the fact it's been about finding him for years is rad. You're probably watching the American version so you don't really know that he's been off the show for at least 2 years in Japan and it's been a constant mission to find him.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 12:09 pm
DJ Kent Aron
Shibo-Kun
DJ Kent Aron

but that my opinion ^_^

here's some e-advice.

when you disagree with someone, post why and give an example as to the opposite. Oh and i'm not saying Sasuke is rad. I'm saying the fact it's been about finding him for years is rad. You're probably watching the American version so you don't really know that he's been off the show for at least 2 years in Japan and it's been a constant mission to find him.

well i think all u need to no is that i disagree unless we r debating
and ok i didnt no u meant that at first and i do watch the american version sometimes but i usually read the manga and right now im on chp 302
which im probaly about to read some more in a lil bit if none of my friends r on ^_^  

Shibo-Kun
Crew

5,000 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200

DJ Kent Aron

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 7:22 pm
Shibo-Kun
DJ Kent Aron
Shibo-Kun
DJ Kent Aron

but that my opinion ^_^

here's some e-advice.

and ok i didnt no u meant that at first and i do watch the american version sometimes but i usually read the manga and right now im on chp 302
which im probaly about to read some more in a lil bit if none of my friends r on ^_^

when you come into a conversation in real life and you disagree with something someone says do you just go "yeah no that's not right" and not explain why? Do you know how rude that would be? The internet is the same way.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 6:55 am
DJ Kent Aron
Shibo-Kun
DJ Kent Aron
Shibo-Kun
DJ Kent Aron

but that my opinion ^_^

here's some e-advice.

when you come into a cooversation in real life and you disagree with something someone says do you just go "yeah no that's not right" and not explain why? Do you know how rude that would be? The internet is the same way.

actually sometimes yes i do,unless they ask for an explanation why  

Shibo-Kun
Crew

5,000 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200

Pandan Waffles

Tipsy Tipper

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 7:12 pm
Bleach is alright, just hate it when fillers come in.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 1:42 pm
I enjoy bleach but i only like to read manga since no fillers! ^^  

Angelofdeath690

Romantic Lover

6,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Super_Sweetgurl88

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 5:49 pm
L-O-V-E bleach!
its one of my fav. animes/manga  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 10:59 pm
Bleach is love <3

Sparkling Vampire

Omonarujin

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 6:41 pm
Bleach is one of my personal favorites but i agree wit some of the guys up top about the fillers...i only watch the anime cuz manga is like reading...and i like pictures that move.. razz  
Anime/Manga

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games