Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ordo Sanguinous: The Vampires Requiem

Back to Guilds

Tags: vampire, night, dark, roleplay 

Reply How to Mince Garlic with a Romanian Cross+ ::: The Vampires Alternative Cooking Guide
Light Dishes ::: Hors d'oeuvres ::: etc etc

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Taifallos
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 1:18 am
The title said it all!

Light Dishes ::: Hors d'oeuvres ::: etc etc  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 7:29 pm
I GOTS ONE!

these are my moms famous pickle rolls, lol, they are yummy!

you need a package of cream cheese, some ham (i use what my hubby calls square ham, its exactly how i sounds, its easier to make with a square then a round piese of ham) thinly sliced. and pickles of course.

you dry the pickles with a paper towel and set them aside and do the same with the ham. spread your cream cheese onto the ham (make sure its sat out a while to be soft) and roll the pickle up in it smile
perfect for munchies.

my mom also makes good hummus but i need to write down the recipie, i know its simple though.  

Invisigoth0o
Crew

Feral Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Taifallos
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 7:24 pm
These are some of my favorite recipe's I got from the Four Winds B&B while staying there. The recipe's are super easy and have surprisingly great results!

Peach Puffed Pancakes:

3 eggs
¾ cup milk
½ cup flour
2 tsp vanilla
1 tbsp sugar
¼ tsp salt
½ tsp cinnamon
1 heaping spoon of butter
1 Peach (large) (sliced)

Preheat oven 425degrees F.

In approximately an 8x8 pan put the butter in the pan and place in the oven to melt. Mix together eggs, milk, vanilla, sugar, salt and cinnamon. Next add the flour. When the butter has melted place the sliced peaches on the pan and put back in the oven. Cook until the butter is bubbling over the peaches and then take out of the oven, pour the other ingredients into the pan and cook for approximately fifteen minutes. The peaches will rise to the top of the pan and the texture will become very puffy. Sprinkle cinnamon or icing sugar to dress.

Meal Ideas: Instead of peaches other substitutes include apples, blackberries, raspberries or blueberries.

Raspberry Muffins:

3 cups flour
1 1/8 cups sugar
1 ¼ cup of milk
2 eggs
3 tsp baking powder
½ tsp salt
1 pinch baking soda
1 tbsp vanilla
½ cup butter
2 cups raspberries

Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.

Grease muffin pan or use liners. Mix together butter sugar and eggs. Reserve three tablespoons of the flour and use the remainder, next the baking soda, baking powder, salt and mix. Add the milk and vanilla. Sprinkle the reserved flour over the berries. Fill the muffin tins ½ full and place three or four berries on top. Then refill the tins ¼ full so that the berries are now folded into the dough. Bake fifteen to twenty minutes.  
How to Mince Garlic with a Romanian Cross+ ::: The Vampires Alternative Cooking Guide

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games