Back to Guilds

Tags: vampire, night, dark, roleplay 

Reply CTRL+ALT+DLT *for slacking & easy-peasy events*
What's the weirdest pet you've ever had? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

If I could get ANY pet in the world, it would be...
  Panther
  Snow Leopard
  Octopi
  Wolf / Husky
  Bat
  Hawk
  Foreign Spider
  Shark *maybe with laser beams coming out of the forehead*
  Snake
  Other! *and I'll post it!*
View Results

Taifallos
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 1:18 pm
What's the weirdest pet you've ever had?
(or that you want to have)- I certainly found some interesting stories online.)

Personally I've never had any wierd animals save for a wild blue russian that came with the property. I named him Baguira because he behaved just as so. He had knives for claws (because he was wild there was no taming or trimming) and was a master escape artist as well as a sneaky little guy. (although he wasn't that small, in fact he was the biggest cat I've ever seen, that wasn't abnormally large; as in, he wasn't fat or anything, just really BIG)

He had a knack for hiding around the house (especially in shadows) so I'd be watching tv ot typing and I'd be like, "Is there someone in the room with me? It feels like I'm being watched..." So I'd have to turn on all the lights and sure enough, Beast would be hiding beside the couch or by the doorway in some creepy, lurking stance...
(I'll post a pic if I find one)

User Image

check out this link for an awesome octopi story: Look for user: Ramen Pride! 's story about 1/4 way down  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 6:05 pm
I got a rat snake for my ninth or tenth birthday. He was very good at getting out of his terrarium, and my mother doesn't like snakes, so I eventually had to give him away. Oh, and when I was really little, I had a chicken. Other than that, I've mostly had mixed breed cats. Six right now. One of them might be a Maine Coon, though. Here's Sam when he was a year old:
User Image
, and here's a Maine Coon from The Kingdom of the Cat by Roni Jay:
User Image
. He was adopted from Petsmart. When he runs on smooth floors, the fur tufts on the bottoms of his paws cause him to slide into things.  

Aya Xu

Deadly Nightshayde

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 10:40 pm
I've never had any terribly interesting pets.
I've had a lot of normal pets though.
Cats, dogs, birds, lizards, fish, small rodents.

Pets I have at the moment:
Four cats (Sugar, Tyler, Friskie, Tucker), one dog (Emma), one parakeet (Buddy), four guinea pigs (Mrs. Piggiewiggle, and her offspring Zoombini, Daisy, and Chupperwidge), a chinese water dragon (Princess Rufus ((don't ask...))), various fish, and two unnamed leopard geckos. Oh, and two goats named Baby Spice and Bree. Also two little sisters who may as well be included in this list... Their names are not important.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 7:10 am
The least common (which weren't really weird) were probably the sundry garter snakes and one gopher snake that my mother caught at various times in our garden. In the end, they all escaped and we never saw them again. Actually, I suppose the spiny mice were pretty cool. The bred so much though that we eventually let them go in the local forest - so I suppose we either cruelly abandoned domesticated animals or introduced a foreign species to an ecosystem. xp And when I was in high school we had four chickens . . . since then, I've gained an odd sort of appreciation for chickens.  

Nadri

Deadly Nightshayde

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 10:25 am
Chickens are seriously underrated.
My grandparents have chickens, and I swear some of them are smarter than dogs.
I think they'll take over the world someday.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 6:57 pm
Deadly Nightshayde

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I seriously disagree.
I had a chicken and It drove me insane because it was so damn unintelligent.
I've had a red belly black snake, a chicken, a scorpion and a Kurrawong.
But, unfortunately, I don't have any of those anymore. =[

Now I have 2 horses && An Alaskan Malamute.
I had a kitten, but someone stole him. I had a bull terrier, but he died. I had a full-bred black Australian Dingo, but he was hit by a car.

That's pretty much my story.

Kitaliah_x

[Barbarella]

Beginner Warrior

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 11:34 pm
Hm...I collect weird people, not pets, so... mrgreen

One of my strangest friends in college was a girl who looked a little like a rat in a cute way. She was short and had just a hint of big teeth. She kept kangaroo rats illegally in her dorm room and bought us all food during pizza party nights. She also had an amazing gift of gab - she was very sociable and could talk without pausing for breath better than anyone I've ever known.

I didn't appreciate her then, but I miss her now! sad  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 6:12 am
DarkSpirited
Deadly Nightshayde

I seriously disagree.
I had a chicken and It drove me insane because it was so damn unintelligent.

Chickens are adorably stupid, is what they are. And, thanks probably to herd mentality, a group of chickens manages to be smarter than an individual chicken. For all that, though, the chickens my family had did manage to each have their own personalities.  

Nadri

Deadly Nightshayde

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 7:38 pm
Well then my pappy must be a mad scientist in secret.
Cooking up chicken smartening feed or something.
Cause his chickens are very intelligent.
It's a bit creepy.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 11:19 pm
Mine i can claim to be both weird and unusual i made friends and adopted a wild male western diamond back rattle snake. he never bit me not that i have not been bitten but this one liked me i presume he found me warm and comfortable cause i move slowly and speak softly. but for whatever reason he liked being wrapped around my arm with his head near my wrist i want a tattoo exactly like that to remind me of my scaly friend.  

SpiritArcanis

Feral Mage

10,600 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Daikano

4,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 7:15 pm
In the past I've had a praying mantis, a snapping turtle who liked people and the most unusual of all- two NICE Tokay Geckos. Tokays are known for being very aggressive and biting hard. Though my current pets aren't all that unusual anymore in most places, they're still odd by many people. Currently have: at the boyfriend's- 2 bearded dragons, 2 crested geckos, 1 leopard gecko, 2 ball pythons, an albino striped California Kingsnake (who'll happily bite you), a hyper rattie, 4 foot iguana (who's really friendly), a Western Hognosed snake (my baby^^), and a Rose hair tarantula; At my house- 7 ferrets- Merlin, Reno, Siryn (ironically she's deaf), Zio, Marylyn, Buddy and Bandit... rofl I didn't name the last 3-they're rescues. Eventually, I want a domestic skunk! Or two...

@Ocean Spirit Flame- That's a really cool bond you had with that rattler!  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 8:11 pm
I was at Petcetera the other day and couldn't help but snap some pics of some uber cute kitties just playing about!

User Image
User ImageUser Image

In the newspaper there was someone giving away their blue russian, I almost jumped at the ad!- but then I got to thinking- better not.  

Taifallos
Captain

Hero of Allen Fah

Ace Hero

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 12:56 am
I had one of thoughs lizards that don't have any legs once. I couldn't get it to eat though and let it go. Yes, it was a lizard. No, it wasn't a snake. Thoughs things are real you know. rolleyes

My whole family freaked when I walked up to it and picked it up off the ground. To this day, they still think it was a snake. But I did the research and was right about it being a lizard.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 6:14 am
I was given a new kitten for Christmas.
I need help naming him.
I posted an image in my blog page in the YipYap thread.
whee

Kitaliah_x

CTRL+ALT+DLT *for slacking & easy-peasy events*

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces