Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Main Forum
most prized pokemon posession(and its history with u)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

link loves animals

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 3:38 pm
i just was wonderin so ill start off

if u been to my profile u probly know this alredy it is my ditto beanbag! that i got from the NYC pokemon center(b4 the nintendo world tock over and got rid of them) when i was 7 and it use to be pinkish purple now its pinkish brown,worn out tag,and the cutest thing it has a hole that it got when it went in my dads chair it didnt go fully through so nothing came out and its shaped like a heart heart  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 5:22 pm
My cards.I started collecting when I was 4, and got a few cards from a cousin.From then on I just kept getting more and more.Now I have 700+ cards.  

Raike99

Scipio320

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 5:25 pm
my pokemon ruby the first game i ever got 3 years ago  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 5:40 pm
Mine are probably my cards I've had them since.....1st Grade? (I'm in 8th now but I don't use them anymore, so I guess it's not really "prized")  

PhoenixBlade983

~InfinityTrust~

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 6:00 pm
My Mew and Pyduck stuffed animals, they're not really the kind you can cuddle, just look at because they are hard, big, and don't have the most delicate exterior. I got them when I was young at six flags probably for the second or third time, maybe even first, I don't remember. Either way my brother won them at those game booths and gave them to me, he also got a Digimon character. So they mean a lot. :3  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 6:49 pm
my level 100 charizard from my red game, and he new resides in my crystal game. He was the first really good pokemon I made without any sort of hack, just mindless hours of training and fight the E4  

Deathguiser

ravemaster47

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 9:02 pm
i have a stuffed charizard, that my friend gave me as a farewell gift. unfortunately, my dog got a hold of it's leg and now i have to sew it back up... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 11:12 am
Any pokemon I have ever gotten up to 100 and can keep using in future games like my Diamond game.  

II Green II

Kunx990

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 1:11 pm
A Raichu plush that my ex gave me.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 1:36 pm
My Silver Version. Regardless of how old it is, I still log in every once in a while, just to pay my old team a visit.

*Sigh* If only there were some way to bring them into my DS, I miss my Alakazam. :C

The Veil

~InfinityTrust~

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 2:06 pm
Do Pokemon on your games really count as posessions? xD  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 4:25 pm
Mine is a life size Pikachu stuffy I won from an amusement park. Its really well made and ever so fluffy and squishy =^-^=  

bluekoinu

Candy goes B A N G

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 5:00 pm
Oh I remember it all very well looking back...
I don't remember what year it was, but it was pretty cold, so I guess winter?
[Obvious]
I was like.. two or three and we were shopping in the Medicine Hat* Mall. After forcing my dad to let me ride on his back I was starring at all the little trinkets. My sister was starring into a shops window, and beside the shop was a table full of lollipops bigger then my dads head. The Shop my sister was starring at was a pokemon one, and I fell in love with a pikachu plushie. So I wanted to get both a lollipop and pikachu, but my mom was like. "One or the other D:<" So I thought to my self, which would make me happy in the long run? The lollipop would be gone in a few days but the pikachu would last forever. So I chose the pikachu. He's had his moments, And his bottom is coffee stained, but I'm cuddling with him right now ^^

So sha....

* - Medicine hat is a city BTW, but I don't live there.

Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games