--Edward Cullen
View Results

featherbee

7,550 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 4:28 pm
THIS TOPIC CONTAINS SPOILERS! DO NOT READ IT IF YOU HAVE NOT READ "Eclipse"!!!

Okay so I looked on the websites and they have the bracelet that Edward gave Bella, including the heart charm and the wolf charm Jacob gave her, but it's $65.00!!!

I know it's 'all real' but I honestly don't know who has the money for one of those. I wanted one so bad when I heard they were coming out soon but now I'm like so freakin depressed.

What do you think?

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 4:51 pm
Wait... are they real diamonds? If they are, they're not that great.. I thought it looked like plastic.  

FlixiePixie

KiraLight
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 5:15 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Yeah, I was really suprised with the prices. $65 and then like an extra $10 to get that signed certificate thing. I don't think it's diamond, but on the site it does say it's a real crystal..
But yeah, seriously, who has the money to spend that much money on the bracelet??
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 5:31 pm
AWW! The first time through I was so excited I missed the big red the letters that said "These bracelets will not be shipped in time for Christmas."  

featherbee

7,550 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Rosalie L Hale

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 5:34 pm
I bet you could make your own bracelet, if you could find the charms at a store. It wouldn't be too hard to add them to a simple silver chain.
-♥ R.L. Hale ♥-

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 6:47 pm
The heart shaped charm is a Swarovski crystal i think, so that might explain the price. Over time they will probably reduce it though.  

Unknown_Fangirl

Sparkly Sleuth

KiraLight
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 6:58 pm
I have an earring made out of a Swarovski crystal. Cost me $13...
But yeah, I think they might lower the price over time..

Since we're on the topic of Bella's bracelet here. Am I the only one who found it incredibly rude of Edward to give Bella the charm to add to a bracelet Jacob gave her?
Just give her another bracelet with teh charm..or maybe a necklace or something..

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 9:05 pm
Oh, okay.. Crystal makes more sense. Eh, I just wasn't that impressed with it..  

FlixiePixie

featherbee

7,550 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 5:26 am
Yeah I agree with Kira. I was like "Oh no she did not." But she loves them both, just in different ways. Still...
And I don't want to wait for the price to drop! I want it now!!! crying crying crying
I'm like begging my parents to get it for me for a late Christmas present. xp

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 2:16 pm
I would love one...*runs off to check wallet* darn only 8 dollars. Maybe for my Birthday ^^.  

G u m b a u l l

Kindly Phantom

7,400 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100

KiraLight
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 4:32 pm
I don't really want the bracelet..not a bracelet with charms type of guy ^^ But I do want the copper warewolf Charm. It'd make a nice necklace or keychain..

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 4:59 pm
User Image "Twilight, again. Another ending. No matter how perfect the day is, it always has to end."
"some things don't have to end."
"I brought you to the prom because I don't want you to miss anything. I don't want my presence to take anything away from you, if I can help it. I want you to be human. I want your life to continue as it would have if I'd died in nineteen-eighteen like I should have."

So pretty...ME WANT ONE!!! It will take awile to save though lol.

"In what strange parrel dimension would I ever have gone to prom of my own free will? If you wern't a thousand times stronger than me, I would never have let you get away with this."
"It wasn't so bad, you said it yourself."
"That's because I was with you."

Lullaby For You

Twilight Scribe

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 12:28 am
I'll be my usual lazy a** self and ask for it... maybe. I don't know; I might not ever wear it. Who knows.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 1:52 am
KiraLight
I don't really want the bracelet..not a bracelet with charms type of guy ^^ But I do want the copper warewolf Charm. It'd make a nice necklace or keychain..

Oh, I know! Forget the heart; I'd be fine if it was just the wolf and the silver chain. Besides, I agree that Edward adding a charm (a diamond, no less) to Jacob's gift was a bit rude. I know most guys wouldn't take lightly to other guys so openly admitting their love their girlfriends, so Edward's pretty tame, but c'mon. It was Jake's gift. Give her the ring and let that be that. One rock's enough.

Anyway, back to the actual bracelet we can buy...
I wonder how much the wolf charm is alone. And the chain, though that should be easier...

Jasmic
Vice Captain

Shy Phantom

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out