So I do a lot of role playing in my free time and I have access to a few nice little programs that can help me designe my characters appearance physically. Though I do not have a full body design for everyone yet I do have facial shots for everyone but one. So please tell me what one's you like best.

Yeah thats right it's me. want to fight about it? I'll become a cute little innocent box and kill you.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Tyler Sydney Powell:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ilean Nailo Powell:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ofelia "Jade" Sly:

Nathan Bishop Cage:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Captain Michael Raymius Jade:

James Lawford:

Sharline Jade:

Reina Knight:

Garret The Thief:

Shauni Jade:

Sky NightingGale Jade:

Garret Issacs: