Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply @Home
Ovan is Coming! In the box was THE ARM! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Want to see the ElkxSora pictures?
  yes
  no
  you didn't!? *mental image*
View Results

Gaarita

8,350 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 12:18 pm
User Image
A few weeks ago while I was walking to my locker after school finished and there was this stuffed animal's poor arm on the floor outside my English class and a few feet from my locker. I immediately thought of in Reminisce when Ovan tossed Azure Kite's arm at Haseo. I wanted to get a picture of it in its natural enviornment but I didn't have my camera phone that day. So on Monday when I entered my English class I saw the arm in a file cabinet, it was closed and locked on the end of the arm so a student can't simply take the arm. My friend has tried taking the arm, offer the trade of the Fail Hammer, and wrote an essay arguing why we should get the arm but the teacher hasn't budge on it. So today before class started I got a picture of the arm:

User Image

So anyways has something in real life occurred that made you think of it to be similar to something that has happened anywhere in the .hack series?

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 4:43 pm
D: NUU!!!

That's pretty cool though, not going to lie! <3 XD;

The only thing I can think of was some formula or something in math and it was "GU" so I kinda lol'd. <3

That scene was so messed up...WHY DID HE GIVE HIM HIS ARM? WHY NOT SOME OTHER PART OF HIS BODY? WHY EVEN A PART OF HIS BODY? DDD: It disturbs me a little.

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

Shialu

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 5:02 pm
Sauce-Kay

That scene was so messed up...WHY DID HE GIVE HIM HIS ARM? WHY NOT SOME OTHER PART OF HIS BODY? WHY EVEN A PART OF HIS BODY? DDD: It disturbs me a little.

He was making a pun of course. He was going to say "Will you have my hand in marriage?", but Haseo's reaction was too negative so he got worried it was too early to propose to Haseo, so he just showed Haseo his third arm.

Woah, by typing that utter crack I just realised something. He removed the arm from one who was trying to remove his extra arm Maybe it had something to do with that.

Hm, well the other day I was looking through a friends notebook and it said YATTA. I started laughing really hard.

Oh, and German class is reeking of .Hack// Nerdyness, because a lot of the game has German in it, and I even chose my name to be Gabi.. so I could say "IIIII'M GAAAABII."

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 7:56 pm
*snort* That made my day. XD All three of you.

Hmm... I'm doing a english project in school where we had to choose an author from a list to do a report on them. And W.B. Yeats was on the list. XD Obviously, I picked him. And it turns out that there's a lot more relevance with .hack there than I thought. He was in love with a woman named Maude Gonne (*cough Morganna*). ._.; And his dead body was moved to where he's buried on a naval ship called the L.E. Macha..  

yokaiy

EM0 Shino

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 8:04 pm
For some reason, when my class was reading The Crucible, one of the characters reminded me of Haseo and the Kestrel. Also Moon Tree. @ @U

As I watched my friend's baby gerbil, that baby reminds me of Gaspard. But he called the baby Squeaker #1. - -'  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 8:10 pm
User Image
I remember a formula in Precalculus that was B^t so I thought of BT.

But I need ideas on how to persuade the teacher to give us the arm!

Gaarita

8,350 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Way Too Many Pies 300

yokaiy

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 8:28 pm
Gaarita
User Image

Um... "MY GRAMMA IS DYING FROM A FATAL AND PAINFUL ILLNESS AS WE SPEAK AND I'M NOT GOING TO BE ABLE TO MAKE IT IN TIME AND I NEED THAT ARM SO SHE CAN REST IN PEACE!!!"?

Maybe not... ^^;  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 8:34 pm
yokaiy
Gaarita
User Image

Um... "MY GRAMMA IS DYING FROM A FATAL AND PAINFUL ILLNESS AS WE SPEAK AND I'M NOT GOING TO BE ABLE TO MAKE IT IN TIME AND I NEED THAT ARM SO SHE CAN REST IN PEACE!!!"?

Maybe not... ^^;
My bunny needs an arm....  

EM0 Shino

theater_ninja

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 9:00 pm
We had club pictures recently and i was with my friends from anime club and we were talking about how we'd pose if we would be allowed to...

and like...three people looked like twin blade users... xp
...but then they told us we COULDN'T pose... so it was effortless...

irrevelant...maybe?...idk  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 10:51 pm

In my French textbooks, they always mention girls named Mireille^^

Puppetry

The Slate Scholar
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 11:26 pm
"Father won't beat me and force me to sleep outside tonight if you
return that arm..."

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 1:32 am
arm looks soft... soft like the meat rich entrepreneurs eat.

those bastards...  

Blue_Innis

Midori of the Azure Land

Winter Faun

19,675 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 2:44 am
XD thats a fuzzy arm X3
Well me friend from school*she has a gaia* came to school one day with a new hairstyle. And when I first saw it, it reminded me of Haseo's hair X3

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 5:58 pm
xD THIS IS WHY I LOVE THIS GUILD.  

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

haseo9

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 9:36 pm
I was on gaia and i noticed that when i look at my loading bar and some stuff the word Atoli or Atolis pop up i mean everywhere on gaia*u know at the bottom ofthe screen where it says done.*  
@Home

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff