Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
Naruto Couple Pairings Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Am I the coolest Nephite Warrior EVAR?!!?!!!!111eleven!!!?
  yes!
  defintely!
  *hugs Nephite Warrior*
View Results

Nephite Warrior

Newbie Noob

3,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 3:04 am
I'm sure there are tons of other topics on this, but I'm just flat out too lazy to search......so, in all seriousness, who do you think will eventually get with who.....if anyone does get with someone in the series...

I myself, am a huge NaruSaku fan.....I believe that they will totally end up together, and that the whole SasuSaku thing that people throw around like flaming bags of s**t WILL NEVER HAPPEN.

That also, in my opinion, tosses aside any and all possibilities of NaruHina.....Yes, we all know that Hinata has a crush on Naruto......but Naruto is too busy wanting to get with Sakura for that to happen......*Hinata fades to black*

Next, ShikaTema....I totally think that everything between Shikamaru and Temari that has happened so far has totally hinted that they will end up together...either way....who cares? lolol.....

Choji/Ino.....I think this would be an awesome couple.....just cuz of all the things Ino said to Choji about him needing to watch how much he eats and all that crap....BBQ FTW!!!!!

SasuKarin.....Because SasuSaku is destined to be nonexistent...this seems to be the only other logical pairing for Sasuke.....plus Karin is HOTTTT!!!....Nuff said!

GAILEE.....had to throw in a funny one^_^. This obviously wouldn't occur(I would hope)....but their father/son? relationship is....interesting......HUGS OF YOUTH FTW!!!

Enough of my opinion....what be your opinion????  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 8:22 am
I agree with the NaruSaku and ShikaTem pairings. Those are definitely looking like a possibility. Really, those are the only pairs I care for that aren't completely off the wall.  

xxKazokuxx

o8Orobouros8o

6,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 6:36 pm
So, I'm seriously rooting for

SaiSakura

SasuNaru

and I hope Karin gets punched in the face.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 1:12 pm
SakuNaru

SasuKarin

ShikaTem

InoSai

Lee1010

KibaHina

TsunadeShizune

THese arent counting my crack parings though.  

Mr._Stabby

Nephite Warrior

Newbie Noob

3,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 5:00 pm
NinjaRikku

SaiSakura

SasuNaru

Can't be too serious, since those obviously wouldn't ever happen......guh people and their sick yaoi fantasies....  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 12:07 pm
Nephite Warrior
NinjaRikku

SaiSakura

SasuNaru

Can't be too serious, since those obviously wouldn't ever happen......guh people and their sick yaoi fantasies....

That seems kind of hypocritical since you put "GAILEE" in your list. And there is a lot of suggests for SasuNaru in Naruto. confused  

Kuro_Senshi

Nephite Warrior

Newbie Noob

3,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 5:21 am
Kuro_Senshi
Nephite Warrior
NinjaRikku

SaiSakura

SasuNaru

That seems kind of hypocritical since you put "GAILEE" in your list. And there is a lot of suggests for SasuNaru in Naruto. confused

Obviously you didn't read what I put after "GAILEE"......and the only hint at SasuNaru is the kiss at the beginning, which was an accident caused by someone sitting in front of Naruto  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 6:11 am
I HATE NAME MUSHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

Moonshadow_Dark

Almaseti

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 6:52 pm
A note here: when I talk about love, I don't necessarily mean romantic love. When I talk about Lee and Gai, it's more of a father-son kind of love, but none the less for that.

So! The LAP begins!

The man reason I prefer NaruHina and SasuSaku is because for Sakura and Hinata both, they've been motivated to improve themselves by their respective feelings, and I feel like they'd both be good for their boys.

Hinata saw something to love in Naruto before anyone besides maybe Sandaime did, and I really, really want to see Naruto find out about this, because he needs it, he really does. Naruto has already shown a quick, intuitive understanding of how Hinata feels and what she needs (consider how little he'd talked to her and known of her before she fought Neji!) and she's still shy enough that he could feel like she needs him back. Maybe he'd stop being so gosh-darn clingy, or at least cling to someone who wants to be clung to.

But I like that he doesn't try to shelter her, and doesn't seem to put her on a pedestal the way he does with Sakura. And because of this, he was able to share his insecurities much more easily with Hinata than he ever was with Sakura. And Hinata helped him get over his insecurites, rather than bury them.

Sakura... hell. Would she be half as strong as she is now, without Sasuke? Naruto sure wasn't going to tell her to stop fooling around and be a ninja. Sasuke did. I feel like trying to protect someone all the time, in world like the Naruto one, isn't really a reasonable option. For one thing, it's not going to be possible to protect them all the time, and even if it was, who wants to be useless? No, I think it's a harder but a better way to show love to want someone to be strong, and be able to take care of themself, and risk them not needing you.

It's not like Sasuke hasn't protected Sakura, though. He has, although considering how he just does it rather than waste panel time talking to himself about it beforehand, I guess people forget about that.

Look at Gai and Lee. No, I don't mean in a romantic way, (I prefer GaiKaka, if anyone was wndering) but there is definite love there. Gai would die, not just for Lee, but with Lee.

Gai trains Lee, as hard and as well as he does because he wants him to be strong, because I think that in a world like the Naruto one, helping them be strong is the only way to actually protect someone. I think he realizes that you can't protect someone you love by just attacking anyone who tries to hurt them. It's not an easy kind of love, but I think it's better for that.

But with Naruto and Sakura, it's just not there. Sakura doesn't motivate Naruto to improve. Naruto doesn't motivate Sakura to improve. Naruto tries to protect Sakura, rather than training with her, and that's an easy kind of love, because then you'll always be needed.

But I don't think it's a very good kind of love, because it limits the loved one, and we already know Sakura has issues with feeling useless.

I mean, remember right after Naruto and Sasuke fought on top of the hospital? He told her not to interfere! Two of the most important people to her are trying to kill each other, and he thinks she shouldn't do anything?. So what's she there for, if she's not allowed to get in the way when the boys go do important things? Eye candy?

I think Naruto puts Sakura on a pedestal, and pretends her flaws don't exist. I think that it makes her have to fake smiles and hide things, because she doesn't want to disappoint him. I think they don't have a very good intuitive understanding of each other, and so they flounder and pose and build walls and don't actually get closer, but pretend they do because they think that's what the other wants.

And I think that's sad. And I think Kishi treats it like it isn't a problem, which is even worse. If Sakura seemed sorry about the times she's lied, or Naruto was more willing to treat Sakura as an equal instead of like a goddess when things are safe and a glass doll when they aren't, or if they would just share their feelings...

But they don't. So I can't see myself liking NaruSaku, even if it became canon.

And honestly, who gives a flying frick if it is canon? You're not being graded on guessing how it ends. Crack pairings FTW!  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 7:32 pm
I think:
Naruto with sakura
Hinata with Kiba
Neji with Tenten (Neji would balance out her "Non-existant" Streak.. she just is worthless and useless half the time...)
Ino with Lee (I just think his "youth" would make her less sucky!!! sorry ino fans but she lacks everything!)
Sasuke i think will end up alone.. or with Karin.. although i think she just wants sasuke for sex... *cough cough* whore... *cough cough* sorry...

So umm...yeah.. and i am honestly waiting to see sasuxita on this list just so i can smack someone for their incest yoai fantasies!!! Just sick people!  

Angel_Rowen

Kihrin Sohn

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 4:45 am
I place my bet on Naruto and Hinata-Sasuke and Himself- and possibly Sai and Sakura just becuase she seems interested...and it would be a neat twist, because I HATE Sasuke (now that Itachi is dead and what Sasuke wants to do ) scream  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 10:29 am
NaruSaku
SasuKarin
KibaHina
ShinoNo
InoCho
ShikaTema
KankuNo
GaaNo
LeeTen
NejiNo
And that's everyone that matters.  

Le Marquis de Noir

1,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100

Claerwyne

Heart Mechanic

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 11:18 am
well....i can tell you that i was in shock when i saw TenTen x Lee. That was...scarring.
umm....NarutoxSakura is alright....but Naruto x Hinata is better I think.
I'm completely against Sakura x Sasuke. No way.
Temari x Shika is kinda cute i guess...
That's really all i kind of care about ^-^  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 2:22 pm
Mr._Stabby
SakuNaru

SasuKarin

ShikaTem

InoSai

Lee1010

KibaHina

TsunadeShizune

THese arent counting my crack parings though.

I agree.  

Lunatalia

Blessed Light

Deaths Krow

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 12:53 pm
Sasuke (Sasgay) is alone, no one for the jerk.

Naru Hina.

Sakura and Lee, it's out there, and I think that even though Lee bugs all it's more possible than anything except Naru Saku but I don't support.

Ino Chouji.

Shika Tema.

Shino no one.

I'm too lazy to list anymore.  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items