General Chat Section

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reyvatiel Misha
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 4:57 am
This section is for talking about whatever is on your mind, really. It doesn't have to be related to Ar Tonelico at all.

I mean unless you're a reyvatiel-eating zombie (please don't eat me for lunch~! crying ) , I'm sure you have other things going on in life or things that you want other members to talk about/vote on besides Ar Tonelico.

So, feel free to talk about whatever you want here~!

♥Misha♥

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 6:29 am
Lets see the only thing on my mind right now is Ar Tonelico! I can't wait to play the second one. But I have to wait until it comes out in the U.S. crying  

Veda64
Crew

TroubleMaker Gig

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 6:20 pm
Which character u guys like best.............Lyner or Jack??
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 11:14 pm
I like Lyner because... he doesn't give up even if it seems like he can't do it.

♥Misha♥

Reyvatiel Misha
Captain

Stan Kurogane
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 11:11 am
Jack all the way for me. Words cannot describe his coolness. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 11:12 pm
BTW guys, you can start other threads for discussion in the sub-forums ^^;
I just think it makes it easier for members to find posts rather than having 5 or so posts with 1,000+ pages to scroll though.

DON'T BE SHY OKAY? ^O^

♥Misha♥

Reyvatiel Misha
Captain

Veda64
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 4:00 am
Lyner all the way! hahaha. He never knows when to quit, especially when the going gets tough. But hey I never quit either. It goes to show you how much that guy cares for the world.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 6:46 pm
Which character u guys like best......Aurica or Misha??

TroubleMaker Gig

Veda64
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 7:00 pm
Aurica for me! She is my most second favorite. Shurelia is my first! I love her the most! But out of Misha and Aurica, I go for Aurica. She is such a sweet girl.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 1:07 am
Mine is rather obvious =(

Of course Misha~! I like her best because she's pretty and very cute. Orika to me is one of those girls that are too easily irritated once her confidence is boosted by Lyner. Misha is clumsy and all, but it's not annoying.

Mainly I'm happiest to see decent pictures of older Misha, as opposed to child Misha. I need more references to use, besides just sitting there on their costume-change and drawing with the TV on. ^o^

♥Misha♥

Reyvatiel Misha
Captain

Crystal2710

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 3:47 am
Well if you ask me i'll go for shurelia. She's is the mature one and she is also a calm girl and i like that.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:36 am
Well the question was Aurica or Misha and I don't recall seeing Shurelia being an option. I don't mean to be rude or anything since its obvious you guys seems to like Shurelia best. Since I don't know her very well I can't really stand up for her. Out of the two I would probably choose Misha. ^_^;  

Stan Kurogane
Vice Captain

Virusinmyanal
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 9:46 am
misha all the way! i don't really care for people that are stuck in their shells and very shy. i prefer girls like misha that are outgoing and doesnt care about the reactions of other's (just my opinion.... please don't get mad at me >.<)  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 11:10 pm
Sup every1! I'm really sorry I couldnt post very often but I will try to post as much as possible! don't ask y...  

TroubleMaker Gig

The Inn ~General Chat~

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff