Games Chat

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reyvatiel Misha
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 5:07 am
Here is a section to talk about games other than Ar Tonelico. (Well, or if you just love Ar Tonelico so much that you have to spam this section with info that's fine too~! ^o^ V.)

You can talk about:

~ Video Games
~ Road Trip Games
~ Drinking Games (lol keep them PG-13 and ToS safe)
~ Board Games (does anyone even play those any more?)

...Or anything else that is fun and comes to mind.

♥Misha♥

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 2:09 pm
Well games that I enjoy are RPG's, adventure, action, that sort of stuff. I'm mainly into Ar Tonelico (obviously xd ), Final Fantasy, Halo, and Guitar Hero. My current RPG I'm playing is Persona 3. I just got it and I'm not that far. But overall it's an amazing game. It will never reach up to how awesome Ar Tonelico was though. I can't wait for Ar Tonelico 2 to come out.  

Veda64
Crew

Reyvatiel Misha
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 3:42 pm
Nice, Stan Kurogane has played all of Persona 3, so maybe if you need help he might be able to answer your questions ^^; (Although you might have to PM...) I haven't played and possibly he won't let me touch it because I'm notorious for saving over other's games crying (24 hours clocked on FF X-2 GONE, as well as... Stan's first game on Tales of Symphonia...) SO KEEP ME AWAY FROM YOUR MEMORY CARDS, GUYS~!

I also like Final Fantasy, but I don't have as much patience for it any more. I like how the 'ZOMG' level in Ar Tonelico is just right. Final Fantasy, Tales of series and such try too hard to make things 'interesting'. I didn't even bother with Tales of the Abyss because it seemed like I probably wouldn't have much fun with it.

I also like old games like Mario Kart 64 and Zelda the Orcarina of Time (a timeless classic, clearly.)

Soul Calibur II was good.... so was Naruto Clash of Ninja 4... I'm never into the new games when they first come out really... I mean once PS3 isn't so OMGROFLAWESOME any more...and the price drops with a completely bug-fixed new model... that's when you swoop in and plurge to get one ^^;

So I suppose I'm mainly into RPG, racing/fighting games, and of course AR TONELICO (which gets it's own genre because I said so~!) 3nodding

I still need to save up enough money to get a Japanese PS2 so I can play Ar Tonelico 2 as well... I don't really care if my Japanese reading is pretty bad, I just wanna PLAYYY. I want a PSP too so I will have something to do in the fall when I get to go back to the joyful practice of commuting to work/school for like 30 mins or more.

Wow my posts are always so long. I'm talkative...

♥Misha♥

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 3:50 am
Wow Misha! I couldn't agree any more. Hahaha Ar Tonelico does have it's own Categorie. And yeah I have problems with my little sister saving over my files. So don't feel bad. That's why I'm the only one who can play Ar Tonelico in my house. hahaha. Zelda is a classic and always will be. No matter what it's a good game. Do anything you can do just to play Ar Tonelico 2, I couldn't agree anymore. Hahaha. For me I can't take that chance so I have to wait patiently. crying  

Veda64
Crew

TroubleMaker Gig

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 7:21 pm
................. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 11:20 pm
Aww... what's the matter, Shadow? Shy?

♥Misha♥

Reyvatiel Misha
Captain

Veda64
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 6:02 pm
Shadow could be shy or probably can't think of another game to talk about. Hehehe. Well maybe Ar Tonelico is the only thing he can think of! hahaha. 99% of my brain always thinks of it! the other 1% is the rest of reality. lol xd  
Firefly Alley ~Other Games Chat~

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games