Should we have a RPG sub-forum?
  Yes
  No
  Maybe once the guild grows more...
View Results

Reyvatiel Misha
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 5:11 am
Just answer the poll and add any details in replies to this post please~!

By RPG I mean as in a text-based role play where we all make a story with our characters,
NOT a designated section for the RPG genre of video games.

♥Misha♥

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 2:19 pm
For some reason I voted yes...Now I feel as though I should take it back considering I'm rather afraid to rp with you lol  

Stan Kurogane
Vice Captain

Reyvatiel Misha
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 4:08 pm
Well there's other members... I didn't just decide to put one because like... there are tons of other RP guilds/guilds with RP sections... >_>

♥Misha♥

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 6:24 pm
Is the RP related to the Ar Tonelico game?? sweatdrop  

TroubleMaker Gig

Reyvatiel Misha
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 11:42 pm
^ That's what I'm asking... do ppl wanna make an Ar Tonelico RP?

♥Misha♥

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 5:01 am
Sounds great Misha! Hehehe. I vote yes!  

Veda64
Crew

TroubleMaker Gig

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 8:44 pm
Me too!!  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 12:04 am
Ahh... well if you put it that way then the guild should have one for the Ar Tonelico RP and one for a normal RP due to the fact that maybe when someone comes in they don't wanna rp like that. it gives the guild some diversity amongst how it can develope. I know this is an Ar Tonelico based guild but ^.^ that's what my opinion. thank you, you've been a wonderful crowd!!-takes a bow and exits stage right-  

Kochu

Reyvatiel Misha
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 6:30 pm
^ At first I thought it was kind of a bad idea to have a 'general role play' section, but now I think it would be pretty good, I mean it's not like everyone ALWAYS thinks about Ar Tonelico and that's all they do. I'm sure we all have creative ideas that aren't related to Ar Tonelico that we'd like to play out with the other members.

At this time however, I will be preparing the sub-forums for opening, which will be announced at a later date, possibly in a week, depending on how much time to seriously plan the rules, skill level, etc of said sub-forums.

It would seem that our members have a habit of posting random thoughts in the threads that exist rather than making new ones, so I want to make sure that those who wish to participate in role playing games regardless of experience level will have some sort of story to play with.

I would definitely like to see some intermediate role plays take place as well as beginner role plays (which I will personally help move along) for those who have little experience, or just haven't had much opportunity for practice yet.

I'm a little rusty at role play myself, so I think probably once I work on some ground rules to make sure things don't get out of hand, we should have a warm up role play. ^o^ <

♥Misha♥

Firefly Alley ~Other Games Chat~

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff