Welcome/Newbie Intro Thread

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reyvatiel Misha
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 5:30 am
Hey there, welcome to the newly revived Ar Tonelico guild~!

I hope everyone will get along and have a good time here in the guild. I like guilds/communities with introductions that way I feel like we all get to learn a little bit about each other. heart sweatdrop heart

You can provide as much or as little info as you like for your own reasons.

My own Intro:

Hi~!

I usually just go by a nick online, for Gaia I've chosen "Misha" because I really like Misha in the game heart heart heart I'm 20 years old and I'm from Ontario, Canada. I don't go to school right now but hopefully next year.

I like to write, draw, anime, DDR, music, play MMORPG Tibia (Eternia, Solera), fashion, walking, Japanese, eat Chinese FOOD~!, cook/bake, and generally just be with friends and stuff.

I probably spend too much time online and so... I started a guild to give me something to do?

Over all I'm pretty lazy, I like to sleep for a long time. If I could hibernate for the winter, I would~! For now I'd say that my life is pretty simple and low profile. I've been told that I'm too quiet... yet somehow I'd describe myself as being somewhat loud. It's all up to your interpretation of me I guess ^o^; <--- I use weird emoticons too... get used to it.

Nice to meet you all~!

♥Misha♥

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 6:15 pm
Hi,Reyvatiel Misha........I'm Supreme Knight n I'm new here.Plz call me Shadow coz people in my hometown love to call me that.  

TroubleMaker Gig

Damned __O p h e l i a__

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 9:58 pm
Redefining the AA meeting...

...It's me, Cyber-bionic Pulsation, and I'm doing introductions.

For starters, I'll tell ya now I'd prefer to go by a nickname, any nickname, (Be mature, please.) but I prefer Panda-chan or Cy-B. (See pro for pronounciation.)

* A basic run-down of the Internal Hard drive shows my interests, strong that they are, for art and anything involved with it, (especially drawing. Shameless plug, I'm accepting commission requests in private as my shoppe is currently down.) anime & manga, video games, music, (mostly of the Jrock and techno/dance genres.) reading, writing & goud gramer, (XD) cleanliness, Skittles, sharp cheese, and sleep.
* I wanna say now that, despite my somewhat stiff introductions, it's just my way of not being so darn shy; I'm a pretty nice person, and I'll talk to anyone about just near anything. In other words: Detection of friendly Life-form present. XD
* If anyone would like to know more, (E.G. Name, age, other interests, details, MySpace links, etc.) I'd ask that you direct yourself to my profile. I'm a lot less formal (I hope) and a lot more... Myself there. Yes, I like-a you buy. XD

That is a very quick intro of t3h Cy-B, in a cramped nutshell. It's almost one in the morning, I need to finish a movie, and I may or may not have school in the morning. Seriously, if you're interested, just talk to me. I'll listen.

And reply. biggrin
~Cy-B

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 4:49 am
The name is Veda64, but you can just call me Veda ^_^. I'm 16 years old and I live in the U.S. I love to play video games and especially Ar Tonelico (the only reason I bought my ps2 in the first place ^o^) Anyways you may know me from youtube. I'm the famous Veda64 who uploaded the anime Da Capo! Anyways don't mind me too much. I'm a pretty good person to get along with. I'm a very nice guy always willing to help anyone in need. So if you ever have a problem just come to me for advice. I'll try my very best to help!  

Veda64
Crew

Crystal2710

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 2:47 am
Hey, thx 4 the invite and my name is Crystal2710 but just call me Crystal or Crys. I've seen the both of the game and anime 4 ar tonelico and i really love them.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 12:13 am
Oh god... I'm terrible at introductions. sweatdrop

Uh, I'm Keel is Awesome, and you can call me, uh... Keel is Awesome...? I guess... >.> I'm from Washington (state, everyone always seems to think that when I say Washington I mean DC), I like video games (RPGs mostly, like Earthbound, Tales series, Ar tonelico of course, etc.), some anime/manga (Detective Conan mostly), cartoons (Ed Edd n Eddy, Alvin and the Chipmunks... WHAT? >.> I used to be obsessed with it when I was a kid, I had a red cap I wore all the time and made everyone call me Alvin), reading (my favorite author is Charles Dickens)... Uh... Well, there's some stuff about me. See, I told you I was terrible at this >.>  

plug electric

Veda64
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 3:16 pm
Don't worry about it Keel I thought you did a good job. And you're from Washington state huh? Well I used to live there when I was young. Then I moved to California, now I live in Michigan.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 5:49 pm
Lol. I was native Californian for fifteen years.

...And now I live in Maine. D:

Where it's cold and lonely. D:

Damned __O p h e l i a__

plug electric

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 10:16 pm
I wish I lived somewhere like California, it's so dark and cold here and everyone is really mean >.>  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 7:33 pm
I'm sorry to hear that Keel. Well to be honest I was born in California then I went to washington after I was born. I live ther until I was 3. Right now I'm 16 turning 17 next month. So I guess I should say I'm still young. lol. Even though I'm more mature and wise for my age.  

Veda64
Crew

Palsa-San

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 12:18 pm
My name is Steven Hancock (no relation to John Hancock), my style is Palsa.
I'm 20 years old, 21 in January.
I like: anime, manga, video games (mostly RPG's), reading and ancient history.
My hobbies include making: signatures, banners, sprites, AMV's, Win-Amp skins and drawing manga.
My favorite anime is Rozen Maiden, my favorite manga is Atelier Marie and Elie Alchemists of Zalburg, my favorite book is The Romance of the Three Kingdoms, and my favorite video game series is just about anything that's made by GUST. ^_^
I'm also captain of a similar guild called Salburg Cathedral.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 9:53 am
okay, here i go..... im not really good at this. first, my name is jonathan secondlyim 16, i live in quebec-canada and finally but not least i love watching anime/manga playing videogames (especially ar tonelico since its my fave) and drawing (im pretty good actually, ill try to post something in the art section of the guild) and that's about it..  

Virusinmyanal
Crew

Sol Ciel ~ Ar Tonelico ~

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces