Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Captain Casper Reeves
Captain

Aged Codger

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 4:19 pm
Alright kids, I'm calling on the help of everyone that is still occationally visiting this Guild (or anyone that just happened to recently stumble upon it.)

Now, the two of you need to pay attention, because I'm hoping for some half-decent results as soon as possible. This Guild has fallen on hard times, but it's up to us to get it back into shape!

This will be our first step. We need to make some new propaganda for the HTF Guild. Do what you can to make it appealing. Promise them candy, free T-shirts, coffee mugs, whatever is needed to draw their attention! Just make sure it's somehow HTF oriented.

Remember kids, the future of this guild rests entirely on YOUR shoulders!

Now get to it!  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 4:48 pm
I am learning how to make a banner right now so hopefully there will soon be one to put in a siggy

edit: User Image  

iPlayInMud
Crew

Kosho Komaru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 12:04 pm
Hum Halleujah
I am learning how to make a banner right now so hopefully there will soon be one to put in a siggy

how do u create banners??  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 1:56 pm
Yin Chaos
Hum Halleujah

heres an example : User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. (quote to see example)  

iPlayInMud
Crew

Kosho Komaru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 2:36 pm
ok....thx  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 7:37 pm
Yin Chaos
Hum Halleujah

I'd imagine that you could whip up a banner useing something like Paint or Photoshop. I barely ever use them, however, so I couldn't give you much more advice on the matter right now.

I plan on playing around with Paint to see if I can make some half-decent banners when I have enough free time on my hands.  

Captain Casper Reeves
Captain

Aged Codger

Kosho Komaru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 12:22 pm
Captain_Clyde
Yin Chaos
Hum Halleujah

I'd imagine that you could whip up a banner useing something like Paint or Photoshop. I barely ever use them, however, so I couldn't give you much more advice on the matter right now.

I plan on playing around with Paint to see if I can make some half-decent banners when I have enough free time on my hands.

oh cool...tyvm  
The Happy Tree Friends Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff