New members..

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Stan Kurogane
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 11:19 am
Okay, so as we all know this guild is rather small at the moment but that is to be expected. So, considering these circumstances I was wondering if anyone had friends on Gaia that shared out interest for Ar Tonelico and may not have had it in their interests list. Or if you have a friend to knows of Ar Tonelico but maybe wants to know more that can count as well. If any of this sounds like a friend of yours feel free to put their name down here and Misha or I will be sure to invite them as soon as possible!

Stan, out. -poof!- ninja  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 2:49 pm
My boyfriend is actually the one who got me into Ar Tonelico. I don't know if he has it in his interests or not, but he'd probably like to join. 3nodding His name is Yanso. If you can't find him, go to my profile and look for the first friend on my list; that's him. 3nodding  

Damned __O p h e l i a__

Reyvatiel Misha
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 3:52 am
^ Cool~! Invited.

The uberness of your profile was awesome, even though it nearly killed my computer. heart heart heart

♥Misha♥

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 9:12 am
Hello there,

Thank you for the invite biggrin
I have beaten the game if there are any need for info or questions about it, but it has been a while, so pardon my hazyness if there is any ^^;
Thanks again,

Yanso  

Yanso

Veda64
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 3:42 pm
I've beaten the game and unlocked all songs. If you need any help with it don't be afraid to ask! But yeah I'm a little hazy as well so I'm sorry if I can't remember. But I do have a link to a strategy guide for it. It has everything you need to know. So please check it out if you need help. It's in the main forum under the Ar Tonelico Strategy Guide forum. biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 6:16 pm
I've beat that game 5 times already so if u guys need help just ask. biggrin  

TroubleMaker Gig

Damned __O p h e l i a__

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 8:03 am
Reyvatiel Misha
^ Cool~! Invited.

The uberness of your profile was awesome, even though it nearly killed my computer. heart heart heart

♥Misha♥

Thanks. ^^ And I'm sorry, I'm just obsessed with pretty. XD;;;  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 12:56 pm
To those who have beaten the game and have not got all the songs for Shurelia but need one more. You may be missing the song Child of Light. After you beat the Child of Light and Ayatane returns to your team in Phase 3. You may return to the Child of Light and fight her. If you beat her 5 times you will get the song Child of Light. Everytime you beat her you must leave the Plasma Bell and re enter to fight her again. I hope this helps you.

Ar Tonelico FOREVER!!!! xd  

Veda64
Crew

Kochu

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 7:22 pm
>.> I've beat this game i don't know how many times on both sides of the story(misha and Aurica) and every time i look at thier friggin' song list after a battle it looks like i'm missing 1 song for each of them. it's crazy.

By the way I'm Kochu nice to meet you >.> and if anyone is having a hard time fighting a pic of Flute Ross Loria on the web I pulled it straight from the site. so let me know if you need it. ^.^

Yeah and they need to bring Ar Tonelico 2 to the U.S. >.> seriously! but yeah so i called gamestop and asked them what Ar Tonelico sold for used and they said $35 so i was shocked because i bought it for $45 used three days after it came out. so yeah, shocker!! xD  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 3:08 pm
Welcome aboard Kochu!

Hm, it would appear that I am the odd one out in this guild. I don't even play the game but I watch Misha play sometimes. Bleh, I should try playing sometime. =  

Stan Kurogane
Vice Captain

Reyvatiel Misha
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 6:18 pm
Yeah you should, Stannie~! It's more fun to play than it is to watch. Especially when you play by yourself lol, I'm always like "uwahhhhh" > ^o^ <

I love our guild and how random conversations pop up in random threads AHAHA.

♥Misha♥

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 2:03 pm
Welcome to the guild Kochu! ^_^  

Palsa-San

Sol Ciel ~ Ar Tonelico ~

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out