Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply @Home
Addicted to .hack? Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rubai Sora

Heart Hunter

53,825 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 11:37 am
Out of curiosity, how do you know when you're too addicted to .hack? Reason being is because I think I already passed that point... Just want to make sure....

For example, December 24, 2005. I was waiting for the internet to crash due to a 10 year old in Los Angeles created a virus. (Pluto Kiss) I am not kidding. Nya....

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 1:04 pm
I think you don't realize your addicted until its too late ^.^

YesterDaysNews

Sylabus

Dedicated Informer

14,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Loiterer 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 1:43 pm
I realized I was adicted during the great NorthEast Power Outage in the US. I was looking at the .hack timeline on my laptop and noticed some similar dates...that and I was Elk junior year in highschool....  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 2:08 pm
I realized I was addicted when every time someone called me, I heard a different ringtone from each series...it got odd when 5 different people called in a row, so I changed a few.

@Slyabus: I remember that day, no school! I did the same exact thing, can't remember the dates though..when did it happen? 2002?  

Zanpaki

Distinct Gaian

YesterDaysNews

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 2:53 pm
That was in New York right?

I remember hearing about that.
I still had school, I'm in Massachusetts ^.^
(if only if reached all the way over here...)

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 4:01 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. You know you're addicted to .hack when you want to start a guild for it.  

way to purgatory

Captain

Undead Deadeye

Sylabus

Dedicated Informer

14,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Loiterer 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 5:00 pm
lol@PPN

It was in 04 or 05 I thought...I think 05...but...lemme check my journal entry...It was in August and I remember it was about a week before school started...I live in western Mass and I got it...actually, Half of my city was out and the other half wasn't....darn! I can't find it! crying

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 5:45 pm
I would say the day I found out was the day I finished making my Elk cosplay.....however....the aforementioned Elk Cosplay by Sylabus was mine which was stolen on Halloween day....and in its place was a poofy red hat....green wig...and two.....short....plastic...swords......*eyebrow twicthes*  

Endranse

8,000 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 5:49 pm
You know you're addicted to .Hack when you want to name a kitten AIDA. D:  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 6:04 pm
Endranse
I would say the day I found out was the day I finished making my Elk cosplay.....however....the aforementioned Elk Cosplay by Sylabus was mine which was stolen on Halloween day....and in its place was a poofy red hat....green wig...and two.....short....plastic...swords......*eyebrow twicthes*

eheheee did I leave that tid-bit out? whoopsies! ^^;;*starts to back away from En*  

Sylabus

Dedicated Informer

14,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Loiterer 100
  • Conventioneer 300

Chaotic Tragedie

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 6:11 pm
I FOUND OUT I WUZ OBSESSED WHENEVER I STOLE MY EX-BOYFRIENDS .HACK GAMES AND DIDNT GIVE THEM BACK FOR LIKE..EVER.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 6:43 pm
Sylabus
lol@PPN

It was in 04 or 05 I thought...I think 05...but...lemme check my journal entry...It was in August and I remember it was about a week before school started...I live in western Mass and I got it...actually, Half of my city was out and the other half wasn't....darn! I can't find it! crying

O.o; I didn't realize it was that big!
Eastern Mass didn't get touched.

YesterDaysNews

Midori of the Azure Land

Winter Faun

19,675 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 7:04 pm
When you make an account that relates to .hack and hack .hack stuff on your school stuff X3  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 7:22 pm
Addicted to .hack? Why yes, yes I am.

When did I find out?

I haven't. XD (Okay, that's a lie)

Naw, I think I found out when all my friends started /expecting/ me to talk about .hack at lunch and in the hallways between classes.  

yokaiy

Zanpaki

Distinct Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 7:23 pm
Sylabus
lol@PPN

I was waaay off. Actually, I did pretty good for someone with no concept of time.

Uggh..my internet connection just caught a virus..stupid virus. gonk  
@Home

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces