Reply JENOVA's Witnesses
Dissidia: Final fantasy Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mariku -- Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 8:18 am
For the sake of getting some topic going, I wanted to know how everyone felt about The new game Square's throwing out to us! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dissidia <--- Infos be there.

I, for one, am overjoyed~ Finally, I can have Kuja and Sephiroth face off! Or Zidane and SquallO_o

But of course, there is the matter of aquiring a PSP. Anyway, it seems like it'll be fun, funner than Ergheiz...or however that's spelled. I found some scans, too, so take a look<3

http://www.gamesarefun.com/games/psp/ffdissidia/scan1.jpg

http://recensioni-videogiochi.dvd.it/images/Final_Fantasy_Dissidia/final-fantasy-dissidia-06-l.jpg

http://gamanima.files.wordpress.com/2007/05/dissidia01.jpg

No full pictures of Sephiroth, sadly =-=  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 9:29 am
That sounds like an easy way for Square to rob our pockets of the last bit of money that still remains... I of course will willingly submit.  

Cecil Helden
Crew

Mariku -- Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 12:56 pm
I am too XD My lovely girlfriend is getting a PSP, so I'll be able to play<3<3

I hope Kuja will be easy for me to use. I'd use him or Sephiroth, more than likely.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 12:22 pm
I saw the trailers for that a few months back, it looks really good! I just hope it has everything we've been praying for in that kinda game....

I know that Squeenix didn't put characters into Smash Bros. Brawl because of Dissidia, so we'll see if they make up the lost profit on that decision.  

Ermak Lorde
Captain

Mariku -- Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 12:28 pm
Gee, I would have loved to have Cloudo in Brawl. I hope Roy or Marth are gonna be in that as sectret characters still, because otherwise it's Ike or Angel boy for me ;-;

I know! I really hope it's good. Square doesn't let us down that much, though, so I have high hopes.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 1:37 pm
Cloudy-kins and Mog are the characters that Smash Bros. wanted! xd  

Ermak Lorde
Captain

Cecil Helden
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 1:45 pm
I wanted Setzer.

Marth is my favorite in Melee.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:31 am
Cecil- I tend to favour Roy, but I use Marth against a few people. And they may put Setzer in there XD

The game magazine I got said that Square wasn't done with the main characters yet, not even including the secret characters<3 So we can keep our hopes up. I personally want Irvine in it, myself.

Mog! That would've been great!  

Mariku -- Kitten

KiyaraSabel

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 3:29 pm
We all know I wanna play Sephy.

Yeah, everyone wants more of FF Fighting games. I await the day when they have a game that lets you import new character models for entry into the games.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:01 pm
If they put Balthier in there, I'll be in joy.  

Juno_Dagger

Mariku -- Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 8:54 am
He was from XII, right?  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 6:43 pm
Yeah, he was... my favorite character, his lines made me happy!

Roy was far too slow for my tastes.  

Cecil Helden
Crew

Mariku -- Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 7:10 pm
I actually liked his slowness, because I fight on the edge of Hyrule. I don't wanna fly off because I'm all FLIPPYFASTHOMAGAWDGONNANEEDSOMEMEDZCAUSEI'MMAHYPEEEEEEEEEER.

I hardly know the characters in XII. Though I liked Vaan's hot dead brother.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 3:51 pm
Zakai-tan
He was from XII, right?
Yes, he was. My brother picked on me because I like Balthier and thought I was some rabid fan girl or something.  

Juno_Dagger

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 12:02 pm
In case Anyone was curious... I held onto this topic because it's still viable...

Dissidia hasn't been released yet, though I haven't seen much in the way of updated info for it... have any of you?  
JENOVA's Witnesses

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff