Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto RP ((need both originals and custom char.))

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

rin_sohma124

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 11:58 am
Okay. I only have a few rules.
1.) Don't talk like this: "wtg" or "how r u?" ((chatspeak or the like)). It gets a little annoying, and no one liners. Please type full sentences and use correct punctuation. Occasional flubs in spelling is okay. I do that a lot.

2.) Nothing graphic. You all should know what I mean. Keep it PG13.

3.) If you want to be an original character of the manga or anime, just pm me about who you want to be.

4.) For custom characters, just pm me your profile. Please title them "Guild RP" because I might think your character is for one of my other rps. sweatdrop You can't make up your own village. It needs to look like mine here:

Name: Tsuki Kanamura
Village: Hidden Leaf
Jutsu ((Genjutsu, taijutsu, ninjutsu)): Ninjutsu and Taijutsu
Blood line trait ((Yes or no. If yes, explain)): Yes. She can heal people with her blood. It has side effects.
Appearence ((you can use a url, a pic, words, ect. to describe your char.)):http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m300/fishergurl/Anime/Anime Ninja/G2_0809.jpg
Personality: Tsuki can be a little forgetful ((not in the Kakashi way. She's truly forgetful, you know...)). She is smart and lively, but tends to ignore people if she is reading or drawing.
Short bio ((optional)):
friends ((optional)): She likes to believe that she is friends with Shizune, but she probably annoys her more than anything.
Other ((random stuff...)): Tsuki likes to laugh.

5.) This takes place before Naruto comes back to the village with Jaraiyah (( I am sorry, I can't spell his name... sweatdrop ))

Okay. I am done!  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 12:00 pm
(( This takes place right before Naruto comes back. I mean before as in a couple minuets before... sweatdrop ))  

rin_sohma124

rin_sohma124

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 12:12 pm
It was warm out again today. Tsuki's fingetips moved up to brush a few strands of dark hair from her brow as she headed toward the Hokage's building. Her last mission was a success. She had been able to discover who the man that had been sending assasins on a wealthy bussiness man. And all the evidence they needed lay right within her arms...  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 6:45 pm
~~ Seirah and Ryu are walking through the village towards the hot springs. Ryu is walking along silently like normal while Seirah is talking nonstop.~~

Ryu: Do you ever shut up?
Seirah: ~after a few minutes thought~ Not really. Why do you carry so many weapons all the time? ~sees Tsuki and waves~ HI TSUKI! Whatcha doing?
Ryu: ~rolls her eyes and elbows Seirah~ She's just returning from a mission, you knucklehead! You really are like Naruto!
Seirah: Really!?! ~turns her attention back to Tsuki~ Do you need help?

User Image
User Image
Ryu is on the left and Seirah is on the right.  

Ryu of the Sands

Roleplay forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff