Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

....Yeah, I'm new
  Hi newbie.
View Results

WineChan

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 2:07 pm
Yeah, what if that happens.....does the werewolf become a were-vampire?  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 2:23 pm
Well, Edward explains in the book that no vampire would WANT to bite a werewolf, but.... hmmm. Has Stephenie Meyer ever explained this? I'd think that said werewolf would stay in whatever form they were in.... i.e. human. And I'd think they'd become a vampire and no longer be able to phase. Maybe if they were in wolf form when they were changed.... they'd become a MUTANT WERE-VAMPIRE. I really don't know, lol  

PurpleViolinist

xXx Dawn in the Dusk xXx

3,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 3:16 pm
*laughs* Well, that would be rather interesting to imagine. But, truth be told, I high doubt a vampire would want to bite a werewolf. Seeing as they're enemies, of course.

*shrugs* Who knows?  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 3:49 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I just spent like two minutes of my life looking through the previous pages of the guild because I know I've seen a thread like this before. But then I realized it was actually in another guild XD

Anyways, someone asked Stephenie this while she was on tour and she didn't give an answer because she says it will spoil something from Breaking Dawn :O
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

KiraLight
Crew

moon_child_27

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 4:12 pm
KiraLight
I just spent like two minutes of my life looking through the previous pages of the guild because I know I've seen a thread like this before. But then I realized it was actually in another guild XD

Anyways, someone asked Stephenie this while she was on tour and she didn't give an answer because she says it will spoil something from Breaking Dawn :O

*gasp* dun dun dunnnn! Foreshadowing! Now i really can't wait for breaking dawn... v.v  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 7:08 pm
moon_child_27
KiraLight

*gasp* dun dun dunnnn! Foreshadowing! Now i really can't wait for breaking dawn... v.v

Lemme guess, Bella's gonna try to turn Jacob into a vampire so they can stay friends forever and he and Edward can stop fighting?
That'd be so like her, and at the same time so annoying, lol.

Anyway, I don't think any vampire would ever want to bite a werewolf.
Not cuz they're mortal enemies, but cuz of the smell.
A werewolf would probably taste terrible.
And who knows, maybe the werewolf would die cuz of the venom instead of phase.
And maybe there's something in the werewolf's blood that kills the vampire too?
I dunno, I just don't think it's possible.

OpalGirl

7,850 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Generous 100
  • Voter 100

WineChan

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 7:12 pm
KiraLight

Gasps!!! omg!!! I can't wait for the 4th book now!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 7:17 pm
I think they would be just beautiful humans,and dangerous werewolves that feed on the scent of blood?Maybe,but this is my own guess.  

MariaRubyS

Twilight Scribe

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 7:21 pm
*looks up from whatever it is she working on* Hmm... who can say really? Now this has just given me more feed for a certain fire, so maybe I should go and quench it? I think I will, once I've finished up a few things, then I shall get right on it and you can see what the result is!  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 1:04 am
OpalGirl

Lemme guess, Bella's gonna try to turn Jacob into a vampire so they can stay friends forever and he and Edward can stop fighting?
That'd be so like her, and at the same time so annoying, lol.

I don't think she'd be that predictable...
Although it really would suck if she did =___="
But yeah, I'm expecting a major plot twist in Breaking Dawn.

KiraLight
I just spent like two minutes of my life looking through the previous pages of the guild because I know I've seen a thread like this before. But then I realized it was actually in another guild XD:O

I almost did that too! Good thing I read your post o___o;;

But yes, let me find my posts...Ah, here we go ~

XxfushigipinayxX
Stephenie wouldn't answer it because it was speculative.

During one Q&A session, she listed a couple things FAQs (e.g. "No, Jacob did not imprint on Bella") and commented, "Nothing speculative either. I don't care if you wanna know what happens if vampire bites a mermaid. I'm not going to answer it." So just anything in general that amounts to people trying to figure out what goes on in Breaking Dawn, like that and "Are there other werewolves that might come to Forks if the war gets serious?"

and then...

XxfushigipinayxX
vampiress Kaze
(and who was stupid enough to think Jacob imprinted on bella??? it like clearly states in the book that he didnt!! >

Some people just thought he was lying when he told Bella he hadn't imprinted yet *shrugs*

To the werewolf-bites-a-human-and-they're-changed discussion, I don't think that's how it goes with Twilight. In the LEGENDS chapter of Eclipse, I think it was mostly explaining the whole deal: Taha Aki started it all, and from there, his descendants and the other members of the pack's descendants inherited the ability to transform into a werewolf whenever the situation called for it.

Biting has nothing to do with werewolves. I also don't think vampire venom would be lethal to them because if they're built to fight vampires and mostly succeed in doing so, I'd imagine they walk away with a couple bites now and then.

Jasmic
Vice Captain

Shy Phantom

WineChan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 12:42 pm
I guess you're right...but if a vampire did bite the werewolf, but the werewolf person would still be in his human form, then wouldn't that person still become a vampire? I think the blood of a werewolf is only strong enough to protect themself from the venom if that person was still in wolf form...  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 4:16 pm
Kittycharm
I guess you're right...but if a vampire did bite the werewolf, but the werewolf person would still be in his human form, then wouldn't that person still become a vampire? I think the blood of a werewolf is only strong enough to protect themself from the venom if that person was still in wolf form...

I'm inclined to agree to you. I think they only have an immunity to vampire venom when they're in their wolf form; there's another thing I believe, but I'm not going to share it because I'd like to keep my life for as long as I can; and death by fangirl doesn't really appeal to me.

Twilight.  

Twilight Scribe

lost_smile

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 4:01 pm
I've thought about this for a really long lime actually and my guess is the werewolves body would reject the venom, but in one of two ways 1) nothing happens maybe they get weaker for a while but besides that nothing happens, or 2) they react badly and die.

yes number two is sad, especially in the case of Jake.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 4:29 pm
KiraLight

OMG!!!!
I have to know!
I need to read the 4th book!
oh! i heard its going to be in edward's point of view...or was that Midnight sun........
lol
foreshadowing new word i learned a while ago  

soy_sawce

G u m b a u l l

Kindly Phantom

7,400 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 8:06 pm
le gasp~ I w a n t to g o t o t h e f u t u r e a n d g e t t h e b o o k s n o w ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !! ! !XD  
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff