Reply ~ Main Forum ~
Nature! Our inspiration Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Laharl Part Deux

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 5:21 pm
So today the D.C. metropolitan area got it's first snow fall. I, for one, hate winter, except for when it snows. The snow evokes something magical within me and at night it's so quiet all you can hear is the song the wind sings.The scenery is so beautiful too and is all so inspiring. What inspires you in nature?  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 5:37 pm
Good topic...
When it's misty and everythings veiled in gray. You can't see too far ahead of you and things look like odd shadows the farther away you get.

Windy fall days inspire me to pull out my camera and start photographing the leaves on the sidewalk and all the people moving about. Rain makes me feel very peaceful and calm. smile  

Henneth Annun
Captain

mechanical kitsy

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 6:08 pm
it snowed here...
its still snowing...
got at least a good 3 inches or more so far.
i still went for a bike ride...

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 7:39 pm
i love dark, rainy days wind is optional. i just love the idea of standing/horse riding in the rain. everything looks fresh and clean and smells great its so calming. biggrin  

chick_with_a_chainsaw

-Resurrected Writer-
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 7:42 pm
I also like the rain, though I prefer it if it's under a gray sky or if it's a "devil's dance" (where it rains during a sunny day).
I love that kind of weather when I'm writing.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 4:03 pm
I like the clouds and fog. Anything dark and dusky is good. Lately what has inspired me is giant old dieing trees, each has their own story to tell.  

nikia kitty

Melainis

Thirteenth Codger

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 4:32 pm
Bloodied sunsets. Tranquil rainforests. Skeletal branches silhouetted against the sky. The glory of a full moon over the water. Misty mountain-tops and silver waterfalls. Nights when the darkness is so inky that you can't even see your own hand in front of you...  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 4:57 pm
Only the mechanical inspires me, but that doesn't mean its any less beautiful then nature. smile  

Rellik San
Crew

-Isel-

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 2:30 pm
nikia kitty
I like the clouds and fog. Anything dark and dusky is good. Lately what has inspired me is giant old dieing trees, each has their own story to tell.

I second that.

My favorite kind of day is near-freezing temperatures, overcast but not too dark, or very dark, never in between... thick enough humidity to feel like rain, and windy. Wind fast enough to change one's part in their hair.

Dead trees fascinate me, for the way they may be dead yet they continue to scrape the sky. A memorial testament to the way nature keeps us living, yet haunting enough to teach us of its threatening qualities.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 5:51 pm
XWraith_LordX
Good topic...
When it's misty and everythings veiled in gray. You can't see too far ahead of you and things look like odd shadows the farther away you get.

Windy fall days inspire me to pull out my camera and start photographing the leaves on the sidewalk and all the people moving about. Rain makes me feel very peaceful and calm. smile
Windy fall days make me want to grow wings and fly into the sky, gazing down at the plethora of colours beneath. The wind tantalizes me that way, being as I'll never be able to have wings to fly. Maybe someday in the future.  

Laharl Part Deux

Rellik San
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 2:57 am
I uh.... I like early-mid autumn, I just love the rich colours and the way everything seems to be textured and have a crisp feel to it.

Sorry I couldn't think of anything more poetic, but I'm not a poet by nature.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 5:29 pm
im a wiccan, i live for these topics. ^_^ i indeed know exactly how you feel.  

destructive emotions

NekoYasha09er

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 9:56 pm
I love winter since I'm a winter baby I feel a bit more how do you say active. I love seeing a nice snow good few inches of snow at night and then looking up at the starry sky with the moon all aglow. It makes me feel at east and seeing the little sparkles in the snow.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 2:35 am
Thunder and lightning storms for me. I love the power behind them and the actual force behind them. Seeing streaks of lightning flash through the sky and for a moment lighting up an area before it disappears a moment later only to be followed by a loud rumbling as if the sky itself were angry. I absolutely love them.  

Kaydienne

Henneth Annun
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 10:52 am
Rellik San
I uh.... I like early-mid autumn, I just love the rich colours and the way everything seems to be textured and have a crisp feel to it.

Sorry I couldn't think of anything more poetic, but I'm not a poet by nature.
It's fine. You did okay.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces