What Ar Tonelico character are you?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Veda64
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 4:04 am
Hey everyone. I just want to know. What character on Ar Tonelico best resembles you?

Lyner is the best for me. Because he is a strong-willed guy. He always goes for it and never backs down. He protects everyone and saves everyone possible. No matter what the consequences are. When the going gets tough to where it looks like he won't win. He keeps on going until the very end. He's just like me. I do the same thing. I protect and keep on going, I never quit.
And I am very strong-willed.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 10:42 am
At first I thought that I just liked Misha as a character, but as she begins to reveal her true nature, she really is a lot like me. >_> I especially realized it in level 6 or 7 cosmosphere, she's talking about how she has to be a drama queen or Lyner won't like her any more, I've felt that way a lot of times. I actually HAVE been called 'boring' and had people not be so interested in being my friend when I'm mellowed out. I wouldn't say that I'm as nice as her, but my fears and many inner feelings match up to Misha. I try to act independent, but really I'm still just relying on other people and I don't want them to go away.

I suppose I could be a Shurelia to other people, because I have younger friends who look up to me, but really I'd rather talk to people that I can also lean on, not just solve everyone else's problems.

If I knew how to make those quizzes that people make online, I would make one for Ar Tonelico.

♥Misha♥

Reyvatiel Misha
Captain

Veda64
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 12:41 pm
A quiz for people... That sounds great! But I don't know how to make one of them either....  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 6:39 pm
I think Ayatane has the same persona like me.  

TroubleMaker Gig

Veda64
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 7:03 pm
Interesting choice Supreme Knight. Can you explain it a bit?  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 7:13 pm
Well........Ayatane is quiet just like me and he doesn't show off to much.  

TroubleMaker Gig

Kochu

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 11:11 am
I'm like Flute Ross Loria, why because he's a bad-a** xD no really, he's my favorite character due to design and attitude

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 2:19 pm
My character is kind of a cross between Radolf and Jack.  

Palsa-San

Veda64
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 11:53 am
A cross between Radolf and Jack? Hm sounds very interesting hehe. Can you explain it a bit Palsa-san?  
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 12:49 pm
I'd I'm probably closest to Krusche. The whole tom-boy show-off type thing and her attitude I tend to show.

Electric Viola

The Inn ~General Chat~

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff